17

i know her and namari don't look alike 😭but y'all know they twins hell ✋🏾

nalani ariya femi

"you finna get out my room i'm tryna smokeee." i dragged out as xylah sat in my lap as i applied my face mask.

she stared at me through the mirror as i cleaned off my brush,"me?" she mumbled pointing to her self.

"you want some on ya face?" i asked and she nodded before smiling.

"chile you too spoiled." i said and i only put a lil on her nose and cheeks and a small part of her forehead.

she was scrunching up her face the whole time then started trying to wipe it off,"hulll okay." i said grabbing a wash cloth and wet it before taking it off.

i dried her face as she mugged me then she reached for my face,"stop before ya hands messy."

"play?"

"you can go play with your toys- yo mama and namari in the living room." i said and she nodded getting down from my lap and grabbed her stuffed rabbit from the floor.

she waved at me then walked out, i shook my head as my phone started ringing and i smiled seeing the name.

"helloooo." i dragged out as his face appeared in the camera.

"wassup lani...yo people home?" he asked and i nodded my head.

"bet, i just got back a few hours ago...anddd you know ion like being home." he said and i nodded.

"lemme ask first." i said putting my phone down then ran to my parents room and the door was already open.

"ma! mom! can kai come over?!" i asked excited as hell and they laughed.

"girl i forgot he existed where he been?" ma asked.

"his dad was stationed in japan...soo they were there but now he's back can he come-"

"yes he can, nalani take a deep breath your face turning red." ma said laughing and i slick rolled my eyes.

"bet- bet- bet." i said before running back to my room and jumped on my bed grabbing my phone.

"you can comeee, bring me some backwoods." i said and he nodded.

"bet, what kinda snacks you want?" he asked and i said a few things and he nodded.

"ight imma be over there soon." he said and i nodded before hanging up.

"sooo who's kai??" i heard making me jump and i saw namari in my doorway.

"damn make yourself more known or sumn." i said as she made her way inside my room and sat at my vanity.

"okay so you probably don't remember him but he was that one dude that would stop by sometimes for school work...and like you remember he started staying around a lil cause his parents would always argue then his dad went into the army and got stationed in different places so they started moving around." i explained and watched as she listen.