19

matiyah essence summer

"say i'm pretty.."

"i'm pretty." xylah repeated after me while i finished putting beads in her hair.

"smart and sweet."

"smart and sweet— mommy i want those." she said pointing at her headphones sitting on the counter.

"you're gonna get them baby lemme finish your hair." i said grabbing my edge brush then turned her around to face me.

"you ready to go to chuck e. cheese?" i asked and she nodded before placing her pinky in her mouth and started sucking on it.

"xylah take your finger out your mouth.." i said and she stared at me.

"xylah- imma chop it off." i heard namari say and xylah immediately took her finger out her mouth.

"stop threatening her." i said shaking my head and handed xylah her headphones.

"it worked— now move and lemme take a picture of her." she said grabbing my waist and pulled me back against her.

"smile big." i told xylah and she listened before
reaching for namari.

she picked her up and went through the pictures,"lorddd i'm finna cry- you growing up on meee

she picked her up and went through the pictures,"lorddd i'm finna cry- you growing up on meee." namari dragged out as she held xylah close to her while rocking her making xylah laugh.

"i'm only 4!" xylah giggled out while hanging onto namari.

be feeling like namari gave birth to her instead of me...

"what you wanna eat?" namari asked putting her down and she shrugged.

"what you wanna eat mommy?" xylah asked grabbing my hand and lead me to the hall.

"it's your day baby, you pick." i said as we walked into the kitchen with namari behind us.

"pancakes with sprinkles? please?" she asked and i nodded.

"okay, you wanna help make them?" i asked her and she quickly nodded her head.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"twinnyyy!!" i heard nalani's voice as she walked towards our section with koa in her arms and kai was behind her holding gifts.