9

rome ace femi

rome ace femi

"alright! that's enough practice for today, everybody go home." coach said and he didn't have to tell me twice.

i quickly put the rest of my stuff into my gym bag and grabbed my water bottle,"rome!" i heard my name being called making me turn around as a girl came up to me.

"wassup?"

"i just wanted to say you did good at practice that's all." she said and i nodded then felt her grab my arm.

"bruh move back." i snapped pulling back.

one thing i hated was people randomly touching me.

"i was just wondering if maybee we could go out or something, if your not busy after this?"

"nah i gotta go see my nigga." i said and watched her face scrunch up.

"you gay? you too fine-

"finish that sentence so i can get my sisters on yo ass." i said mugging her.

another thing i hated some people swore up and down it was so weird that i was bisexual just because i was "too fine" to like boys too.

i don't even have a boyfriend, i say it half the time to either make the person leave me alone or disgust them...you can just tell most the time when someone homophobic.

i walked away before she could even finish before going to namari's and nalani's group chat.

-this girl just blew me fr

nalani: who?

namari: where? we gotta come and jump
somebody?

nalani: ^^what she said i'll stop doing my hair rn

-nah she was just tryna hit me wit that you too fine to be gay, and it just blew me

namari: fuck that bitch

nalani emphasized 'fuck that bitch'

i laughed and exit out the group chat before going to facetime, i clicked on leo's name and waited for him to answer.

i got in the car and he finally answered,"leo." i said soon as it connected and he hummed in response.

"what you doing?" i asked as i started the car.

"drawing, what you doing?" he asked looking at the camera.

"leaving practice, look i'm finna come get you." i said and i saw him smile.

"like now now? cause if so i gotta take a shower and get dressed...we going anywhere?"

"nah imma just take you to the house." i said and he nodded.

"ight see you when you get here." he said before hanging up.

i mugged the screen and called him back,"don't play wit me leo." i said while he laughed.