27

"is there anyone who objects to the union of namari alia femi and matiyah essence summer?" the officiant asked and silence came over the crowd

rome slightly cleared his throat as he slightly lifted his jacket revealing the gun on his waist.

making some people in the crowd laugh, knowing namari's past they weren't suprised, matiyah quickly glared at namari who was smirking.

"y'all ghetto as hell..." nalani mumbled from behind matiyah.

"i'm taking that as a no...namari do you take matiyah as your wife?"

"i do..." namari said as she held eye contact with matiyah and rubbed her thumb over matiyah's knuckles.

"matiyah do you take namari as your wife?"

matiyah nodded her head before speaking,"i do..." matiyah said as she stared into namari's eyes seeing all kind of emotions running through them.

but the love and adoration namari had for her really stood out, anyone could see it.

"i now...present to you all namari and matiyah summer!" the officiant yelled as the crowd cheered.

yes namari took matiyah's last name.

"you may now kiss!"

namari carefully pulled matiyah into her, being careful of the baby bump that could easily be seen with matiyah's wedding dress that was skin tight.

namari pressed her lips against matiyah's, both of them melting into each other's embrace as they kissed before matiyah pulled away.

"i love you so fuckin much." namari said before kissing matiyah's forehead.

"i love you more...my lip combo all over yo lips." matiyah said and namari laughed.

"ion give a fuck..." she said and matiyah's eyes examined namari's face.

namari's eyes were slightly red, from crying, and her locs were retwisted and styled into harrell twists and two stands.

matiyah looked over behind her seeing xylah smiling at them and holding onto nalani's hand.

"come on xylah." matiyah called to xylah who slowly walked over to them.

namari picked up xylah and they walked down the isle as people cheered and clapped for them,"you so pretty princess." namari told xylah.

xylah nodded her head before wiping at one of the tears on namari's face.