2

matiyah essence summer

i rubbed my eyes as i got awaken by the sound of crying,"i fed her some puffs like 45 minutes ago..." i heard nalani mumble.

"i'm sorry..." i quietly said getting up and she waved me off.

i pulled down my dress and walked over to the bassinet,"what's wrong wit mommy's baby?" i cooed as i picked her up and held her against my chest.

she turned 1 not too long ago, and god knows she's spoiled as fuck.

after nalani's....and namari's party, i decided to stay the night plus i usually stick around here, especially after namari got locked up.

i carefully left nalani's room and walked downstairs to the kitchen, everyone was upstairs sleep and i was hoping no one woke up from her crying.

i sighed as i rocked her back and forth, her crying started dying down as i turned on the light and sat her in her high chair.

she whined before placing her pinky finger in her mouth and started sucking on it, she babbled while whining as i fixed her sippy cup.

her teeth had been coming in and i was trying to get her off bottles,"look moomie, what you want?" i asked her sitting apple juice and orange juice in front of her.

she scrunched up her face at both and i laughed a lil as she huffed,"my bad i forgot you a faithful grape juice drinker." i said going back to the fridge.

i poured a lil grape juice in it then water, i shook it up before handing it to her.

i went to the fridge and grabbed some apple slices and yogurt, i cut up the apples more and grabbed a baby spoon before standing in front of her high chair.

she sat down the sippy cup and clapped her hands at the sight of the bowl in my hands,"fat ass..." i said shaking my head.

"that means she just like you." i heard a voice rasp behind me making me jump.

i turned around and saw namari, she had on a loose pair of black sweatpants that hung a little below her waist revealing her calvin klein boxers and a matching sports bra.

"how long you been right there?" i asked after realizing how long i was staring at her.

"like 5 seconds, i heard a small clapping sound and you saying fat ass." she said rubbing her eyes and walked past me to the fridge.

i shook my head and went back to feeding xylah, i could feel namari's eyes on me but ignored it.

xylah smacked on the yogurt while rubbing her hands together,"what's her name?" namari asked as she leaned against the kitchen counter and held a water bottle in her hand.

"xylah sailor summer..." i said and watched different emotions go through her eyes.

when we were younger, before we started being serious, we always talked about names and joked about having a kid...for some reason we both thought the name xylah was the best thing in the world.