3

namari alia femi

namari alia femi

it's been a week since i've been home and i can say it's way better than jail besides the fact i still haven't gotten a full night rest.

like i'm glad to be home, it's just weird and i still remember certain shit from jail that makes me jumpy.

"namari!" i heard nalani yell before walking in my room.

i looked up from my phone,"wassup?"

"wanna come to the movies wit us?"

"who's us?" i asked and she held this chester cat grin.

"meeee, junior, matiyah, dove, eli and luca." she said and i found myself smiling some at the mention of my old friends.

"what we going to see??" i asked as she climbed into my bed.

"creed III, micheal fine ass." she said and i shook my head.

"they know i'm out?"

"yeah i told them and they was like let's go to the movies then after we hit the park and have a smoke session." she said and i nodded my head.

"sounds like a good idea..." i said looking at my phone, i realized it was a group chat on messages with them they had been texting in.

i ignored it and sat my phone back down, i hadn't noticed because my phone stayed on personal.

"how you've been?" she asked and i shrugged.

"just readjusting the best i can..so i guess ight." i said and she nodded before hugging me.

i groaned but hugged her back,"i'm not going nowhere nalani." i said softly.

she hugged me tighter and i hugged her back,"i cried every night bro..." she said pulling back.

"umm can i show you sumn?" she asked and i nodded my head.

"don't get mad." she said and i glared at her.

"nalani..."

"when you left...i got diagnosed with bipolar depression...and- and umm.." she started and i watched as she pulled up her sleeve on her left arm.

it was a tattoo with both our names and our birthdate in roman numerals...but underneath it was some scars.

"nalani..." i said before looking up at her.

"i know it was stupid but-"

"no no you did what you felt like you had to do, next time you feel like that you tell me immediately okay?" i said and she nodded her head.

"i missed yo ass probably the most...but i'd do it all over again for you..." i said and she shook her head.

"you didn't have to go off the rails with it namari." she said and i shook my head.