23

didn't proofread!

namari alia femi

"pretty girl..." i rasped moving her hair from her face.

she bummed in response muzzling her head into my chest,"wake up mama..." i said and i felt her hands feel around my body and she realized i had clothes on.

her eyes peeked open staring at my oversized t-shirt and ripped jeans,"why you dressed?"

"cause we going out to eat this morning...get ready." i said pecking her lips and she nodded.

she slowly got up and stretched,"goddamn...." i mumbled staring at her body as she started to walk past me.

"hollon lemme eat yo pussy first." i said and she laughed.

"nooo moveee so i can shower and get dressed." she said as i grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.

she grabbed my face and pulled me into a tongue kiss before pulling back then walked into the bathroom.

i went to open the door and it was locked,"bae!" i yelled as she laughed.

"let me shower in peace!" she yelled before music started playing and the shower turned on.

i laughed before calling my mom,"why the fuck you calling me?" she mugged the camera.

"first off i called for my child not you aspen..." i said mugging her back.

"bi— you lucky you my child."

"the fact y'all been acting like this...even when namari was a toddler." ma said as she appeared in the background with xylah in her arms.

mom handed the phone to xylah and i talked to her for a minute before the shower turned off,"alright imma see you tomorrow, i love you."

"i love you too mommy." she said back and i froze staring at the camera.

"who?"

"umm- mommy?"

"you know that's namari and not-"

"aspen hush." ma said cutting mom off making me laugh.

"alright bye y'all." i said before hanging up.

the bathroom door opened and matiyah came out dressed in a grey one piece that came mid-thigh and had a v-neck.

"turn around..." i said and she playfully rolled her eyes before giving me a 360.

it was also open back showing some of her tattoos that were on her back,"goddamn you look good as fuck..." i said before grabbing her neck and pulling her into a kiss.

she kissed me back as my hands trailed down her body to her thighs, picking her up making her wrap her legs around me. 

"we never gonna make it out to eat breakfast.." she said against my lips and i smiled.