15

one week later

namari alia femi

namari alia femi

"marmar." i heard making my eyes slowly open, i groaned as the sunlight hit my face.

"wassup twin..." i rasped rubbing my eyes and she wrapped her small arms around my neck.

i looked over and saw matiyah wasn't beside me as sat up holding xylah. i could hear movement from the kitchen.

"yo mama must be cooking." i told xylah as i walked to the connected bathroom.

it was around lunch time, the medicine i had been taking had me drowsy sometimes. i took medicine not only for my pain but my personality disorder also...after the whole situation wit coleton it made it back to having frequent changes.

at first i stayed at home but around matiyah and xylah it's like i couldn't change around them, something about their presence brought me peace.

i sat xylah on the counter and grabbed my toothbrush then her small toothbrush, she grabbed it from my hand and i put a small amount of the baby toothpaste on it.

i made sure to brush my teeth first then washed my face, i brushed the few teeth xylah did have then made sure her face was clean.

"you gotta potty?" i asked and she shook her head no before reaching her arms out.

i picked her up and walked to the kitchen where matiyah was, she was wearing a pair of my boxers and one of my hoodies.

on the table was two plates of bacon, eggs, and grits and xylah's high chair  had a plate of apples cut up and some scrambled eggs.

i put xylah in her high chair then walked up behind matiyah and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"hey bae." she said turning around in my arms and pecked my lips.

"you look good as fuck in my shit." i said and she smiled at me.

"oh later your moms wanna let xylah stay the night wit them, plus we got school in the morning." she said and i groaned.

"fuck that school."

"girl you've caught up with your school work so your on the same page as everyone else. plus we graduate this year." she said and i shook my head.

"imma just skip tomorrow."

"you keep skipping days they gonna hold you back." she said as she slipped out of my arms and went to the fridge.

"mmm fuck them.." i mumbled going to sit down.

i slipped xylah a piece of bacon then started eating as matiyah sat beside me she placed a sippy cup by xylah and gave me a glass of
orange juice.

"no lemme have your apple juice." i said and she smacked her lips before switching glasses.

"thank youu- i'll eat your pussy later." i whispered the last part and she shook her head at me.