Chapter 11

You shared names after, learning his name was Shinsou, then asked about the game plan for this battle. 

"Are you ok with being at the top?" He asked you. "Originally iI was going to be on the top but I prefer you go instead." He added.

"Uh, yeah that's fine." You responded. "What else do you have planned?l" You ask him but you were only met with his hand on the top of your head.

"Oh don't worry about that. All you have to do is sit up there and look pretty." He said to you. You shook his hand off your head and looked up at him confused.

"Wha—" You stared, but then stopped. You couldn't move, your whole body relaxed, you lost control of your body, not even able to move your eyes. 

"I'm sorry, I know your strong, but I like things done my way." He said as he saw your almost lifeless expression. "Come on, the round is about to start, climb on." He said as he stood closer to the other two boys, which you are just now noticing also look lifeless. Your body started to move on it's own, closer to Shinsou and the other two boys before climbing on top of them. You tried to stop yourself, tried to yell but it didn't work, you guess he had some kind of mind control quirk. 

To your horror, Midnight announced the start of this round and you saw as Shinsou instructed the other two boys where to go. You tried to move your head to find your brother but you couldn't, you were stuck facing forward. All you saw were the people running towards Midoriya, from your peripheral vision. You slowly started to give up as you found that Shindou's quirk was just too powerful. You noticed that he wasn't going for Midoriya's headband, but instead, stealing headbands from a lot of the teams with less points. 

"Here, put theses around your neck and hide them with your hair." He instructed you. Then without a doubt,  your body followed his orders on it's own. Grabbing the handful of headbands, you wrapped them around your neck and then pulled out your hair from underneath them, hiding them in a way. He managed to stay away from big crowds, not waiting to fight anyone, and always attacking from behind.  

There were about two minutes left on the timer when other teams started to realize what he was doing. They had your team surrounded and looking very angry, Shinsou tried to just wait it out, having so little time left on the clock. Then he saw multiple teams launch themselves towards you, wanting their headbands back. He decided to take his chances and released you from his quirk. You felt your body being returned to you, then you saw multiple people coming towards you. Without even thinking, you brought your hands up and released a flame from your palms and directed it to go all around you, protect you from all sides. The teams quickly stopped as they felt the heat of your flame, and before they even thought about attacking you again, the time ended. 

"And that's time!" Midnight announced. "Amazing job everyone, but only the top four teams are moving on the the next round." She added. You looked at the screen and saw your brothers name in the first place spot. Nothing else mattered to you at that moment, he managed to take Midoriya's headband and win, you were so proud. You then noticed that your team was fourth, you made it to the next round, that's all that, mattered. You jumped off of the boys that were still carrying you and just now realized that your father was watching everything, and although Shoto still one, he was going to be very, VERY, upset with you. 

"Hey I'm sorry ok." Shinsou of started to apologize, but you didn't want to listen.

"No! You ruined everything!" You raised your voice at him, then leaving as you saw a few heads turn. Your father was going to be furious with you because of him, I mean why even do that when we are on the same team. You tried to erase these thoughts from your mind as you saw your brother handing the headbands back to Midnight. You ran up to him, also handing your headbands to Midnight, and then nudged him a bit while you were both making your way towards the bleachers, smiling at him. Shoto knew that you were trying to show that you were proud of him, but he didn't say anything to you, just continued the walk to the bleachers. 

Midnight announced that there will be a small break until the next round, which she said was one on one matches. You were shocked when you heard this, your father didn't tell you anything about this, he told you that the first round will be a race, then a team challenge, but nothing about the last round. The matches were set up on the screen and you searched for your name. You saw that your first fight would be with Aoyama, and your brother's first fight is against Sero. You had faith in your brother but there was no possible way that you could help him in this round. 

You both sat down in the bleachers designated for your class in the front, wanting to see all of the arena. The break was over and Midoriya had to go up against Shinsou, normally you wouldn't have sides, but that bitch Shinsou deserves to lose.  Unfortunately, not long after the match had started Shinsou was about to get Midoriya with his quirk and made him start to walk out of bounds. You sat back in the chair, thinking that it was over, but then Midoriya snapped out of it and was able to fight Shinsou off, and winning his match. You were confused as to how he did it though, you thought it was impossible, then you saw that his fingers were broken, wow. 

The next match was Uraraka against Bakugou, you liked Uraraka so you felt bad that she had to go up against Bakugou of all people. When the match started and Bakugou was attacking her, the crowd started to boo, which caught you off guard. I mean, this was a match, which means fight so what did they expect to happen. This angered you, Uraraka isn't weak, and she was showing that in the match. She took hits from Bakugou's explosions so that the ground they were on to break into pieces. She then used her quirk on those pieces to make them float above Bakugous head. That was actually really clever, but then as she dropped them, Bakugou blew them up with one big explosion. She tried to fight after that but everyone could tell that she was exhausted, she fell to the ground and Midnight decided that she was done, making Bakugou the winner. 

Now, your brother was up, you wanted to walk down there with him but he told you he was fine, so you just sat anxiously in your seat. When the match began you saw Sero wrap Shoto is tape and try swinging him out of bounds. All you could do was watch and it was killing you, but then you saw your brother grab the tape that was connected to Sero and freeze it. Well, not just the tape but also Sero, and half of the stadium as well. He got a little carried away but you were still happy he won. 

There were a lot more matched before yours so you decided to try and relax, that was until you heard your phone buzz. It was your father. I read, "Meet me in warm up room 5. Now." Chills ran up your spine, you knew he was going to yell at you but did it have to be now? You got up slowly walking past your brother in the process.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Uh, restroom." You answered, not wanting him to know about the plan you screwed up that your father assigned to you that YOU didn't even screw up. He just nodded his head and went back to watching the matches.