Chapter 60

Back to your POV~

After the tour of the building you all went to get settled in and unpack. You didn't have much stuff in your room to begin with so you so there wasn't a lot of unpacking and your room was kind of boring. Since you were done early, you decided to go help your brother unpack. 

Once everyone was done, Mina decided to have a contest to decide whose room was the best. You were hesitant, not wanting to interrupt people's privacy and not wanting people in your business either, but, your brother was doing it and Mina dragged you along. 

"Come on Y/n, it'll be fun I promise." She said with a huge smile on her face. "Don't you want to see what kind of rooms these boys are hiding?" She whispered to you with a devilish grin on her face.

"Not really." You answered honestly, but still letting her drag you along. 

The boy's rooms weren't that bad, not really your taste, but predictable based on their personality. Some of the boys were hurt at the fact the other girls made fun of them so they decided that the girls should show their rooms too. The girls rooms were also quite predictable.

No one really said anything about your room because it was quite plain, and you didn't mind that. Sato ended up winning the contest because he made everyone baked goods, which were very delicious. 

Then, it was finally time to sleep. You headed back up to your room, which was on the third floor, after saying goodnight to your brother. Your eyes felt heavy as you got ready for bed, changing into your pajamas, doing your hair in one big braid so it doesn't tangle as you sleep, just normal nighttime stuff. You were ready to knock out.

Although, as soon as your head hit your pillow and you shut your eyes...it all went away. Like a strange surge of energy went through you and you weren't tired or sleepy at all. You tried moving in different positions and kept your eyes shut the whole time, but nothing happened. You couldn't sleep. 

The bed was pretty comfortable and you brought your own sheets, blankets, and pillows from home so you couldn't find a problem, you just couldn't sleep. You decided to scroll on your phone for a little, just until you're sleepy again. There was a series you had to catch up on so you decided to start watching that. It was a horror series about ghosts and demons. 

You weirdly liked scary stuff and it didn't affect your sleep so why not? You thought that it hadn't been that long since you started the series but then you heard birds chirping. Oh god! You messed up. You checked the time and it was 5in the morning already. You had to be up in an hour and you hadn't slept at all. 

You think that since you are already wide awake you could just stay up, but that's the exact moment all the tiredness of the day before starts rolling in and yo7 could barely keep your eyes open. All you remember is looking at the window and noticing a slight blue tint to your curtain, signaling the early morning, before passing out. 

You woke up to your alarm buzzing and it hurt to open your eyes. Sleeping for an hour feels worse than not sleeping at all.  After shutting off your alarm and rubbing your incredibly sore eyes, you pulled yourself out of bed, starting to get ready for the day. 

After getting ready, you looked in the mirror one last time and groaned at the dark bag under your eyes. There wasn't much you could do about it so you just left. The day dragged on and found yourself dozing off in some of your classes, luckily you sat in the back. 

After all your boring classes, you had to get ready for training. You walked into the locker room and slowly walked to your locker.

"Are you alright girl?" Mina piped up as she noticed your lazy figure. 

"Yeah you seemed tired all day." Uraraka added, starting to change into her hero outfit. 

"Did you not get enough sleep last night? Ribbit." Froppy asked and they all turned to you. 

"Yeah I'm fine just didn't get a lot of sleep last night is all." You replied with a smile, not wanting to worry them. 

"Yeah moving into the dorms was definitely a big change." Yayoruzu mentioned. You just lightly nodded and began chanting in to your hero costume. 

You were wondering what Mr. Aizawa was going to make you do today when they all suddenly got quiet. You didn't think much of it and continued to change. Once you finished, you turned to look at everyone else and they were looking at you with a look of concern and shock on their faces. 

That's when it hit you. You always change in the bathroom stalls because of your scars, but you were so tired it completely slipped your mind. Your eyes widened and their looks of concern turned into guilt, thinking they made you uncomfortable.

"It's nothing bad I swear, it just caught us off guard. Right?" Mina explained and asked the rest of the girls. They all replied was 'yeah'. 

"It's fine, they're mostly just from training since I was little, nothing bad I promise." You respond, reassuring them. 

After that awkward interaction you all finished changing and headed outside, joint Mr. Aizawa and the rest of your class. You slowly walked next to your brother, feeling all your energy drained from the unnecessarily odd conversation earlier. 

"I'm sure you all are aware that the exam to get your provisional hero licenses is approaching. That means we have to start training even harder." He began and you had to fight with yourself to keep your eyes open. "I've noticed that most of you rely solely on your quirks to get by, but it's also important to right without them, that's what we'll be doing today. You will all spare against one another, without quirks." As he explained, you felt someone come up behind you.

You oddly knew exactly who it was. The two of you never really did the get the proper match that he wanted. But why now? You're exhausted. You were trying to think of a way to get out of fighting him when Aizawa announced something.

"Before you all get too excited, I will be choosing who goes together." He said dryly, but you beamed internally. You didn't have to fight Bakugou.