Chapter 57

The officers escorted you and Bakugou in a room with a metal table and chairs. They asked you both several questions about what happened and you both answered them. Well, mostly Bakugou answered, you just nodded along. Your mind couldn't stop racing, thinking about how furious your father must be and you should get home as soon as possible. 

After what felt like millions of questions later, the officers finally let you both go. You both walked out of the room and back into the lobby where Bakugou's parents were waiting for him. You made your way straight to the doors, contemplating whether you should run home or wait for the next bus because you already missed it. 

"Hey Y/n!" You heard Bakugou's mom call out to you. You really wanted to leave but you also didn't want to be rude so you turned around to face her. "Why don't you let us take you home? It would be quicker, and I'm sure your father is worried sick." She offers with a wide smile, standing next to you and placing a hand on your shoulder. 

"You hag, stop talking to her al-"

"I would really appreciate it actually." You cut Bakugou's rant off. You figured that it would be the fastest way to get home, and it wasn't too far from the police station so hopefully Bakugou wouldn't get too upset. 

"Oh perfect!" She said excitedly, her smile growing and Bakugou complaining to his dad, who was trying to calm him down. She lead you to their car and motioned for you to get in. Bakugou's dad was driving while his mom was in the passengers seat with Bakugou sitting behind her. You carefully climbed in and gave them your address. You could hear Bakugou grumbling to himself before the car even started. He had his arms crossed, head facing the window, and slouching in his seat. 

"Sooo Y/n." His mother fills the awkward silence. You turn her head to look at her, and so does Bakugou. "What we're the two of you talking about before we got there? I've never seen Katsuki so relaxed." She asked, with a smirk on her face. You knew that she was expecting something embarrassing but now that you think about it, you were just comforting Bakugou because he was feeling guilty. 

"Oh umm, I was just telling him that i-"

"NOTHING! Nothing. She wasn't saying shit. Now mind your own business hag." Bakugou  interrupted, glaring at you and them his mother. You didn't think that was anything to hide but you guessed that he found it embarrassing. 

His mother was about to keep pushing but you had arrived at your house already. You thanked them for the ride before getting out of the car. 

"Hold on Sweetie." You heard his mother say before you fully got out. "Katsuki will walk you to your door." She grinned devilishly at her son. 

"Oh Fuck no!" He said simply, still looking away from everyone. 

"It's ok, I can go by m-" 

"No, Katsuki will go with you." She reiterated, glaring at her son. He let out a loud groan and started cursing under his breath while opening his door to get out. 

The two of you headed towards your door, awkwardly. 

"Why the fuck did you take the ride idiot. I could be home by now." He said with a slight groan.

"I'm sorry but I needed to get home as soon as possible." You apologized, knowing you inconvenienced him. 

"Oh yeah I forgot you have to babysit your brother." He said nonchalantly, continuing to walk for a few steps even though you stopped once you heard those words. He looked back at you and you were glaring at him.

You knew the two of you weren't friends but this pissed you off. 

"What?" He defended. "You alwa-"

"Shut the fuck up." You say calmly, continuing to walk, now on your front steps. This caught Bakugou by surprise.

"Who the fuck do yo-"

"Well apparently I'm babysitter." You responded blankly before he even finished. You opened the door before you spoke again. "Just leave me alone." You said and then finally entered your home. 

A/N: Omg you guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with school starting up again, but I promise I'll be back to my regular posting schedule soon. 

Also, thank you thank you thank you to all of the people reading and voting and commenting on my story. I love you all sooo much<3