Chapter 56

Once the officer left, you let out a small sigh, wondering how much longer you'll be trapped here. You went to reach for your phone you remembered that you left in with your stuff back at the training camp, so they probably delivered it to your house by now. 

You heard some snickering and small laughter coming from Bakugou's parents. You quickly glanced from the corner of your eye and saw Bakugou looking at the ground with a slight pink to his cheeks. You wondered what they were laughing about. You were going to face the opposite way, not wanting to interrupt whatever they were doing, but you were stopped. 

"Hello, you're Y/n right? It's so nice to meet you." Bakugou's mom suddenly introduced herself, grabbing you hand and quickly shaking it. 

"Uh, yeah, nice to meet you too." You awkwardly reply, forcing a small smile. You could hear Bakugou angrily barking at his dad to make her stop.

"I'm Mitski, and that's Masaru, and obviously we're this gremlin's parents." She added, still holding onto your hand. You looked over at Bakugou's dad and he shyly waved while Bakugou was visibly shaking. "Sorry if this is sudden, but we don't usually get to know any of Katsuki's friends from school." She continued with a warm smile on her face. She seemed like a very nice lady. Your smile became a little less forced.

"Knock it off old hag we aren't friends." He spoke through gritted teeth. His mom was about to smack him but instead, her eyes widened. She looked at her son, then at you, then back at him. Bakugou's cheeks got red and he was about to scream at her. You were very confused, you didn't really get social cues often.

"Katsuki, how could you keep this a secret!" His mom lightly scolded him, her smile growing wider the more red his cheeks got. 

"Stop making shit up you hag!" He angrily replies. They keep going back and forth and you still don't know what they are talking about. You see from the corner of your eye that the two officers are coming back so you turn your attention towards them. This was until you heard Bakugou's mom say something that caught your attention. 

"I mean she looks very strong and beautiful but you never asked if you could have a girlfriend." She said with a small laugh. You turned your head to look at her again. 

"A what?" You asked, confusion evident on your face, just now focusing on what she was saying. Before Bakugou could explode, he also noticed the two officers making their way over and decided to take matters into his own hands. 

"Nothing let's go idiot." He said quickly as he grabbed your hand away from his mother and dragged you to the two officers. "Can we get this over with already?" He asked the two officers. They just looked at each other and lead you both to the room they were going to question you in. 

On the way over to the room, you kept glancing at Bakugou. He had a scowl on his face and his cheeks were still slightly pink. 

"What do you want?" He asked after catching you staring at him. 

"What was your mom talking about earlier?" You asked, straight to the point. He looked away before you could see the blush forming again. 

"Nothing, she's just fucking crazy and stupid. It's none of your damn business anyway. Why are you so nosy?" He argues, speaking quickly. You dropped it after that, he obviously didn't want to talk about it.