Chapter 67

The rest of the day was rather normal. All of your core classes went by pretty fast and you finally felt well rested. Once it was finally time for training, you had an unexpected conversation in the locker rooms. 

You finally had the confidence to change in front of the other girls, because they already saw your scars. It started off normal, everyone changing into their costumes, but then Mina began to speak. 

"Hey Y/n." She bagan, and you answered with a small 'yeah?', continuing to change. "I don't want to pry buuuuuut, I couldn't help but notice a certain pair of red eyes on you all day." She said with a wide smile. 

"What? Who are you talking about?" You knew exactly who she was talking about. Bakugou had his eyes on you today and wasn't really hiding it. You didn't really know why he was looking at you though. You didn't want to make a big deal out of it because you know how Mina can get. 

"Oh come on, Bakugou was totally eyeing you up and down." She said with a laugh, walking over yo you and throwing an arm around your shoulder. You had your suit on all the way and we're know tiring your hair up in a bun. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about." You continue to act clueless, hoping she drops the subject.

"I mean he wasn't exactly hiding it, ribbit." Tsu adds.

"Ok, even if he was, why does it matter?" You give in, finishing your hair and looking at the group. 

"Huh. Do you think he has a thing for you Y/n?" Uraraka now jumps in. This is exactly what you were trying to avoid.

"OMG, he probably does!" Mina beams, grabbing on to you and lightly jumping.

"I highly doubt that." You say and begin to walk out of the locker room, the rest of the girls follow you.

As you all meet up with the boys, Aizawa began to announce what we will be doing today. 

"As you all know, the chance to get your provisional licenses is a week away, and we still have lots of work to do." He bagan to speak, and began walking, he motioned for us to follow him. 

"I'm sure you all know that hero's have many moves and tricks up their sleeves. Most of you don't. This week you will all learn and master a special or new move." As he finished up his speech, we stopped at what was called ground beta. It looked similar to the USJ, lost of different fighting areas. 

"Choose your terrain and come up with at least an idea by the end of today. Go!" He dismissed everyone. 

You and your brother had begun walking together when you heard your name. 

"Y/n." Aizawa called your name. As you turned back to look at him, he motioned for you to come over, you told your brother to go on without you. 

"Yes?" You asked when you were in front of him. 

"I'll be working with you personally." He spoke, as emotionless as ever. He began to walk further into ground beta. You looked back before following him, noticing that your brother had left already. 

Aizawa came to a stop in front of a rather big lake. You noticed Tsu on the other side, practicing her new move already. 

"I'm sorry but why is this necessary? I already had a plan to-"

"To help your brother with his new move? Or was it just use your fire some more?" He interrupted you. He had been so infuriating lately.

"And what's wrong with that?" You responded, crossing your arms, showing your annoyed. 

"What's wrong is that you aren't using your full potential." He says, crossing his own arms. "Yes you use your water powers but it's never to the extent you use your fire." He informs you.

"Fire is stronger." You say plainly. 

"You're wrong." He said in an even plainer tone, which caught you off guard. "That might be what you've been told growing up, but I'm here to tell you that's wrong." He begins. "If you learn to control water the way you can control fire, you'd be unstoppable." He admits. 

"I already know how to con-"

"Not to your full potential." He interrupted you once again. "Just stop fighting me and listen, I know what I'm doing." He orders. 

"Fine." You drop your arms. To your sides. "What do you want me to do first?"