Chapter 41

Pixie-bob and Tiger left when Aizawa decided it was his turn to train me, so now it was just the town of you. You both stood there for a little while as he glared at you, examining you. You just looked up at him curiously, not knowing what he was going to do.

"Why do you always hold back?" He asked plainly. This caught you off guard.

"Uh, I don't know what you mean." You answered, not wanting to admit to anything.

"You're lying." He said confidently. "I've seen you in training and I saw what you did at the USJ attack." He argued and you furrowed your brows. 

"It was pure adrenaline." You said, growing defensive, glaring back at him.

"We both know you're lying. You and your brother are on very different levels." He said taking a step closer to you. "When you are fighting for real, you use your whole body, not just your quirk like your brother. You're strong, fast, agile, and think before you act, which separates you from the rest. Obviously your father trains you. My question is why does he train you two differently?" He asks, referring to you and your brother.

"He doesn't." You say coldly, growing angry. Why is he asking so many questions? This is really none of his business. Aizawa picked up on your mood change and decided to move on with his training.

Quickly, he pulled his hand out of his pocket and sent a punch right to your face. You barely dodged, ducking and then stepping to the side. You stood up straight thinking he was just testing you but then he kicked your feet from under you, causing you to fall back. 

"I noticed after you fought the Nomu at the USJ, Shigaraki went to look at your brother and you stood in front of him, blocking his view." He said, taking a couple steps back while you got up. "And as soon as they escaped, you asked your brother if he was ok." He continued.

"So?" You sass him. He takes this opportunity to attack you again, while a right hook and then a punch. You dodge and block his attacks. You both jump back from each other.

"So... it seems like you only fought that Nomu to protect your brother, and only your brother." He states, connecting the dots. You're getting tired of this, you run to him, throwing attack after attack but he's fast. 

"You don't know anything." You say motioning your hand to try and send a burst of flames him way, but nothing come out. You look at him and his eyes are glowing while his hair floats above his head.

"Is that the reason your father trained you differently, to protect your brother?" He says and your eyes widen, he can't find out. You run at him again. You both dodge and block each others attacks. "To hurt anyone that will hurt your brother?" He keeps pushing. 

What is his deal? We can here to train and th only thing you've done so far was get mad. You feel the same anger you felt earlier building up inside you. Aizawa senses it too. You start getting faster with your attacks, like it you actually want to hurt him. 

"Is that the reason?" He asked, wanting to confirm his theory which he already knew was right. You didn't answer, sending faster, stronger attacks his way, hoping he would shut up. "Is it?" He pressed on, raising his voice slightly as he also sent faster and stronger attacks, but you both kept dodging. "I know I'm right ju-" He was cut off by your fist connecting with his stomach.

"STOP!" You yelled as he hunched over slightly and you stepped back. "JUST... just stop it." You said lowly. Trying to catch your breath. "Why are you so interested in my life..." you paused to take a breath. "First it was Bakugou, now you!" You raise your voice at him. "It's really none of your business." You say, still taking deep breaths. 

Aizawa's eyes widen for a split second and then return to normal. He stands up straight and tells you your training is over and to got back to the cabin where everyone else is by now. You leave but he stays, thinking about what you said. 'First Bakugou, now you!' He remembers what you said. 

He wonders if that's what you two were arguing about the other night in the hot springs. Bakugou hasn't showed interest in anybody, and you obviously need to open up. He thinks that pairing the two of you together might be a good idea.