Chapter 61

You were now praying that he partner you up with someone you knew wouldn't go that hard on you once they noticed you weren't feeling your best. 

"Midoriya, you go with Kirishima. Mina, you go with Aoyama." As he called out the pairs, he locked eyes with you. You just hoped he didn't notice how tired they looked. "Y/n," Your eyes widened slightly as he called your name, wanting to be paired with anyone other than, "Bakugou, the two of you go over there." He said as he pointed to where you two should spare. 

You've got to be kidding me. You heard a scoff behind you and Bakugou's shoulder purposely bump into yours as he walked past you.

"Hurry up." He said, going to where Mr. Aizawa had pointed. You dragged your hands down your face and let out a quiet sigh, then proceeded to follow him.  

Once the two of you were in front of each other you locked eyes. Your dark half lidded ones with his slightly...tired looking ones. 

"You look like shit." He let out, not having any sort of sympathy. You rolled your eyes and looked away, trying to get prepared for this fight. "Oh don't tell me you're still butt hurt about what I said the other day." He said cockiness dripping from his tone. 

You honestly sort of forgot about that. Yeah it was annoying that he actually thought that but you got over it. The two of you aren't friends and you can't deal with him like you would any regular bully since he is your classmate. 

"Ready...and...Go!" Mr. Aizawa announced. 

With that, you locked your gaze back on Backugou and prepared to go on the defense since you knew he was going to attack first. As you predicted, he came full force, fist balled into fists and and swinging at you. He was pretty fast but you were faster, dodging his attacks and stepping past him. This angered him. 

"Stop holding back and fight me." He growled, lunging at you once more. 

You kept dodging his attacks, not having the energy to try and attack yourself. Your actions were only fueling his rage. This was like the sports festival all over again. 

"What's your problem?" Bakugou spoke up, stopping his attacks and standing in front of you. His outbursts were pissing you off. 

"My problem? What's your problem?" You answered back, not relaxing from your fighting stance.  He was about to say something when you threw a punch at him. It was sloppy and slower than usually and to your dismay he caught it. 

"You are my problem." He shout back. You threw a punch with your other hand and he caught it too. You looked at him with furrowed brows, how could you be the problem? You barely even speak to him. 

What you didn't know was that he was looking into your eyes and remembering everything he thought about you that day he dropped you off. He thought he had pushed those thoughts away but everything came back once he looked into your multi-colored eyes. 

At this point the others were looking at you two. Bakugou was just looking at you while you stood there awkwardly, not even angry anymore. 

"Baku-"

"Shut up." He interrupted you, bringing his thoughts back to what he wanted to tell you. You scoffed in shock. Surprised by the amount of audacity he has. "You better not be expecting an apology because you aren't getting one." He continues. You notice that others are watching and get embarrassed. You need to think of something. 

Since he obviously wasn't paying attention to the fight anymore, you decided to end it. You quickly sit down and pull him with you since he's still holding your arms. You place both feet on his hips before he falls on you and use the momentum to throw him over you. You roll with him and land right on top of him. 

"What th-" You bend down so your head is next to his ear and cut him off.

"The world doesn't revolve around you." You let out, in a steady calm tone. Then, you sit up and look at him through tired eyes. 

Aizawa announced that training was over so you stood up walked back to the locker rooms, not looking back once.

Bakugou on the other hand followed your figure with wide eyes. He felt the rage filling his body, knowing that others saw what happened, but at the same time, couldn't stop the blush that was covering his cheeks.