Chapter 27

You turned behind a building and turned again, you found a small hiding spot for the three of you and hurriedly called Midoriya towards it. You three barely fit in it but you had to make do. You heard All Might coming and saw that Bakugou was opening his mouth, ready to start complaining, so you quickly placed a hand over his mouth. 

You all heard All Might's heavy footsteps fade away as he walked past your hiding spot. You let go of his mouth and he was not happy.

"Don't ever fucking do that again." He growled, giving you and angry look.

"Im sorry but I had too." You apologize.

"Ok guys we have to work together if we want even a chance of beating him." Midoriya interrupts, bringing the conversation back to the situation at hand. 

"Right." You agree, nodding to Midoriya.

"Oh Shut up. You just need to pull your own fucking weight. I got this on my own." He said standing and starting to walk out of the hiding spot. 

"Wait, this is part of the exam, think about it, why else would they pair you two up together. They obviously want you to work together." You try to reason with him. 

"Y/n has a point Kacchan." Midoriya agrees.

"Whatever." He says pulling his arm away from your grasp. "You're one to talk, where the fuck it that spirit you had yesterday when you were fighting that extra from class 1-B, huh?" He said turning around to face you fully and stepped closer to you. "Why are you still holding back? We've all seen how you actually fight." He said before finally stepping out of the hiding spot and looking for All Might. 

"Hey, don't listen to him. Just do what you can ok?" Midoriya says trying to make you feel better. 

"No, he's right, I need to take this seriously." You say, giving Midoriya a determined look. You heard blasts and figured Bakugou found All Might. You both ran towards the noise and sure enough All Might threw Bakugou on the ground after he tried to attack him. 

"Finally!" All Might says, letting out a sigh. "I was getting bored." He said, a little too good at being a villain. This time, you and Midoriya jump at him at the same time, Midoriya sends a punch and you send flames from your hands. But All Might steps aside and dodges, once you both land back on your feet All Might sends a punch right to your stomach. You were able to dodge this one and just took it. It sent you flying back towards the wall of a building but instead of hitting the wall you flip in the air placing your feet on the wall and pushing off of it and back at All Might. You send a punch his way with your fist covered in fire which to your surprise actually connected with his face. 

This caught you all off guard, but Bakugou reacted quickly, sending a blast his way, now that he was caught off guard, Midoriya then took the same opportunity to throw a punch using his quirk as well and knocked All Might down. You all looked at each other and then ran to the exit, not waiting to find out if he's down for good. Midoriya grabbed your arm and took you with him as he was jumping over buildings with Bakugou next to him. As you were in the sky, you felt someone grab your leg and pull you back down. 

Midoriya landed on a building and was pulling you towards him while All Might kept pulling you by your legs. Bakugou stopped to help as well but he was just too strong. You look back down and notice a fountain that you didn't notice before. Without having time to explain to the two boys you let go of their hands and let All Might pull you down. Before his feet touch the ground, you bring some water up from the fountain and engulf All Might's head with it, then freezing it. 

He let you go once he landed and focused on getting the ice off his head so he could breathe. Midoriya and Bakugou came back down to help you but stopped noticing you were free. You three were going to run now but you saw All Might still struggling with the ice engulfing his head. He fell to his knees and a wave of fear rushed over you. What if he was actually stuck? His struggling looked weaker and weaker. 

You stopped walking and the two boys looked back and screamed for you but you didn't listen. You went back towards All Might and melted the ice back into water. He took a big deep breath and you were also relieved that he was fine. 

"Oh Y/n, thank you." He said trying to catching his breath and standing up fully. "For being such a good hero." He added and took the opportunity to send a punching right at your stomach, causing you to fly back.

"NO!" Midoriya yelled as he couldn't even see that coming. 

"What? That's not fair." Bakugou tried to argue.

"Fights aren't fair Young Bakugou." All Might said getting ready to attack again. 

You heard this conversation as you were about to hit the ground and although you could have avoided even more hurt, you decided to make it look like you hit your head when you landed. You hit the ground and continued rolling a few times to make it look like you landed hard. Your hair was in your face and blood was coming our of your mouth from the use of your quirk.

You landed facing away from them and tried to slow your breathing as best you could. Midoriya came to check if you were ok.

"Y/N! Are you ok?" He kneeled down and tried to wake you. You opened your eyes, looked at him, and mouthed 'trust me' and closed your eyes again. He understand that you wanted to pretend you were more hurt than you actually were, so he played along. "Y/n, wake up, come on Y/n!" He yelled while shaking your shoulder. You laid their limp, eyes shut and pushing more blood out of your mouth, hoping All Might looks your way. 

Midoriya's screams grabs both Bakugou's and All Mights attention, stopping the fight immediately. All Might stepped closer to you and sees the blood coming out of your mouth and gets a little worried. Midoriya sees All Might stepping closer to you and he steps away, not sure what your plan is from here. 

You feel All Might step closer and hold your breath so he doesn't see your chest move up and down. He notices that it looks like you aren't breathing and thinks about signaling to Aizawa to stop the match but decides to check first. He comes up to you and grabs your arm trying to wake you. You quickly grab his arm with both of your arms and sit up, catching by surprise, and cover your body in your blue lightning, which covers him as well. Your whole class was watching in surprise, not knowing you could do that. 

All might fell to the ground but you didn't stop yet, knowing as soon as you do, you will feel absolutely drained. You also wanted to make sure that All Might was down for sure now. You decided to stop once you felt more blood coming out of your mouth and you stumbled back a bit but didn't pass out this time, which is an improvement. You turn to see a shocked Bakugou and an amazed Midoriya. You were breathing a little heavy but were ready to run, when you felt All Might grab your foot. Midoriya and Bakugou were coming over to help you but you were sick and tired of All Might already.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" You yelled. Stepping on All Mights hand with your other foot so he lets go of your leg. " Just. Stay. The Fuck. Down!" You yell, bringing all the water from the fountain that was a few feet away and freeze it over All Might, just leaving his head free. You were breathing very heavy at this point. You turned around to face the two boys and took a step forward but your legs gave out on you. Midoriya ran and caught you before fell, helping you up. 

"Thanks." You said gabbing onto his shoulders. 

"No problem." He responds. You hear a loud groan come from Bakugou and watch as he stomps his was toward your two.

"Move Nerd!" He shouts at Midoriya, pushing him aside. He then bends down to carry you over his shoulder with ease. 

"What are you doing?" You shout. "Put me down." You argue, too embarrassed to be carried this way. 

"Shut up. You are on the verge of passing out and we still haven't even made it out yet." He said as he pushed Midoriya to start walking.