Chapter 59

When you two arrived at school, some of your classmates were already there. You stood next to your brother as he hung around Iida and Ochako. as you all were waiting for the rest of the class to arrive, you looked up the building that was going to be your home for the next year. 

After everyone got there, Mr. Aizawa started to speak. You sort of tuned him out a bit, knowing that most of the stuff he was saying wasn't all too important. Then, Mr. Aizawa said something that caught your attention. 

"Don't think I haven't forgotten about your little rescue mission." The whole class froze. "Based on that reaction I'm guessing the rest of you knew about it. If All Might hadn't retired, I would've expelled all of you involved." This caught you off guard because without them, you and Bakugou would have probably been either captured or hurt by the villains. 

Aizawa caught the glare you were giving him and continued to speak.

"But that isn't the case, so let's get on with this already." He said as he walked into the he building. You thought that was very dramatic of him but you guess he just wanted to scare everyone. 

He then began showing us around our dorms. They were actually very nice. You had your own Restroom, closet, fridge, and AC in your room. You knew you were going to live very comfortably. 

Throughout the tour, you couldn't help but feel something staring at you the whole time. You tried to ignore it but finally gave in. You looked to your right, which is where you felt the staring and locked eyes with Bakugou for a spilt second before he looked away. 

What was up with him? You felt his eyes on you the rest of the tour but you ignored him, or at least tried to.

Bakugou's POV~

Who the hell does she think she is ignoring me like that? It not like I want her to talk to me anyway. I think as I watch her unbothered expression as she sticks to her brother's side the whole tour. She catches me staring s couple times but I just look away, not wanting to seem bothered by her actions. She's so annoying. 

I start to think back to when the old hag made me walk her to her door after we drove her home. 

"Apparently I'm a babysitter. Just leave me alone." She says, her soft features now shaped into a glare as she entered her house and shut the door. I remember thinking, 'the fuck', her brother really is a touchy subject. 

I just shrugged my shoulders and scoffed while I made my way back to the car. As I sat down in the back seat the old hag was already yelling at me. 

"What the hell did you do? How could you mess this up so quickly?" She complained, turning around in her seat to face me. 

"Huh?" I replied, not know what the fuck she was going on about now. Luckily, Dad started to drive home already and I tried to ignore her, looking out the window. 

"What did you say to her? I saw that look she gave you before going inside her house. That isn't just a regular look." She continued, still looking at me. 

"The hell? I did t do anything, she's just so sensitive." I explain, I didn't even say anything wrong. She does take care of that half and half bastard to damn much, he isn't a child. 

"So you did say something." She started. "Oh god, she looked like she could actually handle you but of course you just had to mess that up didn't you?" She added, slumping back down in her seat.

"Wait what?" I ask sitting up now. "Handle me? The hell does that mean?" I ask again. Did the hag actually think we were dating or something? 

"Allí  saying is that she was a nice girl and you messed up." She said, looking at me through the rear view mirror. I sneak at her before slouching back in my seat.

I didn't do anything. That princess just can't handle the truth. It's not like we were even friends anyway...right? Ugh! How dare that stupid Hag put these stupid thoughts in my brain. 

I hope that idiot it mad at me, it's not like I'd want her to like me. Of course not, she isn't anything special. Yeah she's pretty strong...FOR A GIRL, she's strong for a girl. I could definitely take her any day if I wanted to. 

And I guess most people would say that  she is kind of...attractive. BUT NOT ME. Of course I don't think that. She's just dumb and clueless and kind of has cute eyes that spar-WHAT AM I THINK OH MY GOD. I cover my face with my hands trying to forget what I was just thinking about but I couldn't. I run straight to my room as soon as we get home and don't even come down for dinner. 

I throw myself on my bed face first, thinking I can try to sleep these thoughts away but I can't help but imagine her every time I close my eyes. The way I had her pinned to the wall on several occasions. I can feel my cheeks heat up at the thought and curse myself for it. It didn't even mean anything, I just wanted her to stop holding back against me. I didn't even enjoy looking at her big colorful eyes that looked up at me or her pouty lips.

Ugh! Why did that old hag have to put these thoughts in my head. I've never even thought of that dumbass as... anything, before now. Y/n isn't even anything special. Then, he thought back to all those times he saw you fight. She's just a dumb...kind of cute...strong...brave...girl.