Chapter 34

You didn't realize you fell asleep on the couch until you woke up. You quickly stood up hearing conversations outside and recognizing the voices of someone of your classmates. Walking outside you saw the pussycats, along with your teacher, talking to Bakugou's group and Midoriya's group. Of course Bakugou was trying to argue that he got there first but they all got there at the same time.

"Y/n? You're here already?" You heard Mina call out to you. She came over to you as you nodded to her question. 

"What?!" Bakugou says, aiming his anger on you now. "How could you have possible been here already?" He comes stomping over but was grabbed by the collar by your teacher. 

"She's been here for 2 hours actually so I would shut my mouth if I were you." He said glaring at the blonde boy who was filled with even more rage.

The rest of your classmates turned to you with shocked expressions. You were surrounded by them quickly and bombarded with questions. 

"Wow Y/n, that's so awesome."

"How did you get here so fast?" 

"Man I should have stuck with you then."

You just stood there with a tight-lipped smile, wrapping your arms around yourself.

 "It's not that damn impressive. There weren't even many monsters in our paths anyway." Bakugou shuts them all up, angry that he wasn't the first one here. 

"Who do you think was the one to beat most of them?" Aizawa said, crossing his arms and giving him another glare. Before Bakugou could get more furious and your classmates more impressed, Ragdoll told them to have dinner before it gets even later. 

 While everyone was eating in the dining room, you went back to the room with the TV and sat on the couch. After a while, you heard someone coming into the same room.

"Hey girl!" Mina spoke when she saw you on the couch. 

"Oh hey Y/n." Uraraka said, coming in after her. 

"Hey guys." You responded. "Are you all done eating?" You question.

"Yeah most of us are. We were actually planning to go hang out outside." Uraraka informed you.

"Wanna come?" Mina asked quickly.  Before you could even respond she pulled you to your feet and started dragging you outside. 

The rest of the class was already outside once you got there. Mina lead you and Uraraka over to the rest of the girls. You didn't hear what they were talking about, being too focused in finding your brother in the crowd of students. Once you found him, you saw that he was conversing with Midoriya and Iida, just like you imagined. You turned your attention back to the group of girls in front of you when you felt a light tug on your arm from Mina. 

"Guys we should all got to the hot springs. It'll be so relaxing." Mina suggested excitedly.

"That doesn't sound too bad actually." Yayoruzu said, pondering Mina's suggestion.

"Yeah I think we'll need it since we are starting training tomorrow and you know Mr.Aizawa won't take it easy on us, rabbit." Tsu mentioned.

"Yeah we should all go." Mina said before turning and walking over to Kirishima. Mind you she had her arm interlocked with yours so she was dragging you along with her. You noticed that she was making her way towards Kirishima and you also noticed that he was talking to Kaminari, Sero, and ... Bakugou. 

You stopped letting her pull you as you saw him. You didn't know if he would say anything to you but you didn't wan to risk it either. Mina looked back and saw that you were staring at Bakugou.

"Oh don't worry, Bakugou is all bark and no bite. Come on." She said trying to calm your nerves. You weren't so sure about what she said but let her drag you anyways. Once the two of you made it to the group of boys Mina made small conversation before asking about the hot springs. You tried to look away from the group, not wanting any awkward eye contact. Then you felt someone's arm wrap around your shoulders.

"Your coming too Y/n?"  Kaminari asked with a wide smile. You just nodded to his question. "Sweet!" He said with a wink. You just stared up at him, not knowing what that meant or what you were supposed to do now. Sero nudged him with his elbow, making him take his arm off you. Mina and Kirishima were still talking unfortunately.

You were letting your eyes wonder until they unconsciously fell on Bakugou. He already had his eyes on you, just like before. You wondered why he was already looking at you. You knew he was still mad from your last interaction so maybe that was why. 

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Bakugou stated grumpily, crossing his arms and looking away. He looked like a child throwing a fit.

"Dude don't be rude." Kirishima nudges Bakugou and apologized for him. 

"It's ok, you don't have to go." You said calmly. They all turned to you, surprised you talked back to him. 

"What? I'll go if I want dumbass." He argued with you, taking a step forward.

"Ok then go." You said simply, not understanding what his problem was. He clenched his teeth and glared at you, growing furious as he heard the others laughing.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do. Who would want to go anywhere with you in the first place!?" He started raising his voice, small explosions escaping his palms.

"Ok then don't come." You spoke, causing Mina to let go of your arm to cover her mouth from laughter, while the other boys didn't even try to hide theirs.

"I'm fucking coming and they're nothing you can do about it." He said angrily, making up his mind. 

"Ok." Was all you said in return. He let out a frustrated groan and stomped away. Mina put a hand on your shoulder and she wiped tears from her eyes with the other. "What's so funny?" You asked genuinely. They all said 'you' in unison.