Chapter 17

Before you left for school in the morning, you stuffed the golden medal in your bag, wanting to return it. On your walk to school, you and your brother were stopped many times by people that saw the sports festival. It was kind of embarrassing to be completely honest. When you all got to school and class started, Mr. Aizawa announced that it was time to pick our hero names. Midnight came in to judge them and Mr. Aizawa just slept. You and  your brother just chose your first names though. 

"Um, (Y/n), are you sure that you just want your name." Midnight asked. 

"Uh, yeah, I can't think of anything else." You said with a soft laugh. You walked back to your seat behind your brother and heard Bakugou scoff.

"Boring ass name." He said while writing down his hero name. This ticked you off a bit. You peaked over at his name before responded.

"Alright... King Explosion Murder? Really?" You said out loud, catching the attention of the whole class. 

"You got to choose a HERO name bro." Kirishima said while laughing and putting a hand on Bakugou's shoulder. 

"I KNOW DUMBASS!" He shouted, looking back at you but you were already sitting at your desk, so he just gave you a dark glare while you just gave him a small smile. While he was insulting Kirishima, you took that chance to slip the gold medal into Bakugou's bag without anyone looking.

 Once everyone chose their hero names, you all had to pick which hero you would be interning with. You already knew that you had to intern with your father though. It would be nice to intern with another hero, maybe someone like Midnight, you really liked her. 

After school, you all picked up your hero costumes and headed towards the agencies you were interning at. You really didn't want to imagine what your father had in store for the both of you once you got to his agency. When you made it to his agency it was already getting dark outside and the building was mostly empty. When you stepped into his office, he was standing with his arm crossed, looking out the window. When he turned around, he had an evil looking smile on his face, it was horrifying. 

"Took you long enough." He said, putting his arms out before he spoke again. " It's time I show you what it means to be real hero." He said while placing a hand on Shoto's shoulder, which he shrugged off. 

You both got dressed and this time you tied your long hair up in a bun, learning from past experiences. Then followed your father, who was taking you both out to Hosu, wanting to look for the Hero Killer Stain that has been on a rampage. I guessed he just wanted to show off in front of Shoto. Once you all got there, there were huge creatures there that looked like the Nomu you fought at the USJ. 

Your father stepped in when one of them were going to attack an innocent civilian, burning the Nomu to a crisp. There was an older looking hero, kind of short, but fast that was also fighting the Nomu. 

"Huh? What is Endeavor doing here?" The random civilian said, looking at your father.

"I came, because I'm a hero." Your father said with a shit eating grin and his hands on his hips. Your brother would say something, but we had to focus on the other Nomus that were coming in hordes. " Protect the civilians." He turned, telling the town of us. We nodded, turning to face the Nomus and shooting fire at them. If they were anything like the Nomu you fought in the USJ, then the only way to beat them was by burning them. 

You two were doing fine against the Nomus, they seemed weaker than the Nomu from the USJ, more savage. Then, all of a sudden, your brother gets a notification on his phone and sprints off. You would have ran after him but a Nomu blocked your way, so you had to defeat him before following your brother. 

"SHOTO! WAIT!!" You called out to your brother, you were almost losing sight of him. 

"I CAN'T!" He shouted back, in a somewhat frantic tone, which made you worry. You've never seen him this way. All of a sudden he turned a corner, looking back down on his phone, but when you turned the same corner, he was gone. You panicked, turning every corner you could find trying to look for your brother. You heard a scream that sounds like Midoriya and sprinted towards it. You finally turned the right corner and saw your brother laying face down on the ground with ice around him. You quickly run to him.

"SHOTO! ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED?" You say trying to help him up. Then you saw Midoriya and Iida laying on the floor as well.

"(Y/N) GET OUT OF HERE!" Iida yelled at you, with absolute horror on his face. 

"What? Wh-" you started but was cut off when you felt a presence behind you and your brothers eyes widen, you guessed this was the person they were fighting. You dropped to the ground, spun around and tried to trip your attacker, but they jumped back.

"My, My, what nice friends you have Tenya." You heard the villain say. "It's unfortunate you all have to die." He said with a smile on his face. You took a fighting stance, covering your fists in flames, then, you took a good look at the villain, and your heart dropped. It was...THE HERO KILLER STAIN.