Chapter 13

You ran out of the bleachers, wanting to congratulate your brother, you've never seen that side of him before. As you walked down the hall with different rooms, for people to be healed, you saw as your brother walked into one. You followed him and found him sitting on the bed, waiting for recovery girl. He barely noticed you when you pulled him into a big hug. He didn't really know what to do, you've never hugged him like this before.

"I'm so proud of you Shoto." You say as you pulled away from him, with a huge smile on your face. He stared at you for a moment and then just turned his head to look away from you.

"Thanks." He said softly, not knowing what to say. You were tempted to give him another hug but then recovery girl came into the room, and told you to wait for him in the bleachers. You listened and made your way back into the bleachers. When you closed the door and started to walk, you saw your father.

"Good, you're already here." He said stopping in front of you and crossing your arms. "I wanted to discuss what the plan is from here. You will win all your matches until the last match is between you and Shoto, I'm sure you know what to do then." He informs you about the plan, and you nod your head. You knew you were supposed to let him win at the end, you had no problem with that since you don't really care about winning. Then he walked past you and into the room Shoto was in. 

As you were back in the bleacher, you saw that the next fight started already, it was Iida against a  girl from class B with green vines for hair. You didn't feel like sitting so you stood, leaning against the wall and watching the match as Iida was winning. This was until you head a familiar voice, you looked up and saw the same blonde boy from earlier peaking over the wall you were leaning on.

"You class A students aren't anything special. She beat one of you on her last match so this doesn't matter." He said, trying to justify his classmates loss against Iida, that hasn't even happened yet. Everyone just tried to ignore him, yourself included, until he started to talk to you. "Hey you! Girl from earlier! Don't ignore me!" He yells, trying to get your attention. "You think you're hot shit when you're not!" He insulted you. You were tired of his insults and even some of your classmates were telling him to calm down.

"How are you trying to talk down to me when you didn't even make it to this round." You responded, now looking up. Some of your classmates turned to face you as well, surprised as you were always so quiet. 

"Who do you think you are? Who would even want to be in Class A in the first place." He yells back at you.

"Well, but the looks of it, you do." You say and he quiets down. You hear Kaminari and Sero trying to hold in their laughter behind you. You see the blonde boy trying to come up with s response but speak before he does. "I mean isn't that why you don't like us? It's obvious your jealous." You say, returning to your leaning position against the wall once you see his face and drop and leave to sit back down. Then you hear Kaminari and Sero burst into laughter.

"BWAHAHAHA" They both scream at the same time.

"DID YOU SEE HIS FACE!" Kaminari asked Sero.

"HE HAD NOTHING TO SAY AFTER THAT." He added as they both started to calm down. "Damn (Y/n) that was hilarious." Sero said as he looked at you. You looked back at him before speaking.

"Why? I didn't say anything wrong, he is jealous." You asked, somewhat confused. You didn't think it was that funny.

"You not meaning to be funny, just makes it even more funny." Kaminari said to you, trying to catch his breath. You just brushed off his comment and went back to watching the fight, but it was already over. Iida won and you were up next against Tokoyami. You made your way back down to the arena and waited to be introduced once again by Present Mic.

"NOW ITS TIME FOR FUMIKSGE TOKOYAMI AGAINST (Y/N) TODOROKI." he said and you both stepped in the the middle of the arena in front of Midnight. You knew that Dark shadow was weaker in the Sun so you already had an advantage. His weakness is light in general so all you had to do was shoot fire at him. 

As soon as Midnight started the match Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow towards you. You took a back and shot a flame right at Dark Shadow's face, just as you predicted, it was very effective. Dark Shadow retreated towards Tokoyami and spoke to him, you couldn't here what they were saying but you took this chance to attack again. You made a ball of fire in each hand and threw them at Tokoyami, forcing him to dodge. 

You kept making then and throwing them towards him, not giving him a break and making them larger every time. This continued for a while until one of the balls of fire managed to hit him in the arm and push him out of bounds. Midnight announced your victory and everyone cheered. You glanced up at the bleachers and saw your father looking right at you, he nodded his head a bit then looked away, you guessed this meant you did well. 

While you made your way towards the bleachers you crossed paths with your brother, who was next up to fight Bakugou. You would be nervous for him but after seeing him in the last match you were sure he was going to win. As you passed each other you gave him a quick 'good luck' and he just nodded. As you were walking, you saw an empty room with the door open and decided to just stay in there and watch the match from the TV since you were going to be next anyway. 

When you sat down at the table you saw that there match had already started and Shoto covered half of the arena in ice, like he did in his first match with Sero. That didn't come close to stopping Bakugou though, he blasted his way to the surface and launched himself towards your brother. He dodged your brothers attack and grabbed onto his head, trying to throw him out of bounds. Your brother made a wave of ice to avoiding getting thrown out, and rode the wave of ice towards Bakugou. He grabbed Bakugou's arm with his left hand before he was able to make an explosion. Your Father shouted to loud for him to use his left side that you heard it combing from the TV, and outside. You were expecting him to use his flames but he didn't, he just threw Bakugou to the side. 

You couldn't imagine why he wasn't fighting with his fire, you guessed hearing your father telling him to use it made him not want to. You understood why, he still wasn't ready and that was fine. Bakugou kept shouting at Shoto to use his fire like he did with Midoriya, he really did talk a lot. When Bakugou was done talking you heard another voice, it was Midoriya's, he was also shouting at Shoto to use his fire. Then, you see your brother's left side burst into flames.