Chapter 54

You couldn't believe your eyes but, All Might was... losing. The villain kept blocking and throwing All Might down like nothing. Worry filled your mind. Is All Might actually about to lose? It looks like they are having a conversation but the camera was too far away to catch it. You now know that All Might has some history with this villain and by the looks of it, the villain is holding some grudge against him.

Nevertheless, All Might can't lose. If he loses then... the what? Your thoughts bombarded your mind. 

The villain sent a large attack at a civilian that was trapped under some rubble behind All Might. He stepped in front of the blast, shielding the civilian, but after the smoke cleared from the attack, All Might...shrunk? He wasn't the big buff man that you all knew him as, he was now a very skinny and shorter version of himself. 

The crowd around you began to whisper and gossip. You felt dread spread all throughout your body. This couldn't be happening. You noticed that many other heroes finally showed up to help, including your father. All Might looked done for. He was bleeding profusely and could barely stand. All of a sudden the crowd began cheering. 

They all cheered him on with everything they had, even Midoriya and, you your surprise, Bakugou did too. It was almost like All Might heard them all because he sudden went on the offensive. Only his right arm becoming muscular as he sent a punch at the villain, but he only blocked, but All Might wasn't done. It looked like he transferred the power from his right arm to his left, and sent a punch right to the villains face. 

This knocked him back a bit but he still stood strong. This is when All Might delivered the final blow, transferring the power back to his right hand and sending a punch right to the villains face.  

The villain was out cold, but All Might wasn't looking the best either. He was barely able to stand, hunched over and covered in blood. Everyone fell silent as All Might started to move. He slowly lifted his right arm in the air, with a closed fist. This caused everyone to cheer once again. You turned do Midoriya and noticed he was crying. You waited for him to calm down before you spoke. 

"Hey Midoriya, can we go to Shoto and Yayoruzu now?" You asked, having been wanting to see your frothier this whole time. He nodded and led all of you to them. You knew you were supposed to be blending in but you could help it.

You all have been walking for a while now, then you finally see the familiar head of white and red hair that matched yours. You ran past everything else even though they told you to calm down. 

"Shoto!" You almost yelled as you called out to him as you ran. He turned around and locked eyes with you. Once you were close enough, you crashed into him, wrapping your arms around him tightly. 

"Are you hurt?" He asked, returning the hug, which made you want to cry on the spot but you held it together. You let go after a little while and looked into his eyes. They were filled with worry.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you?" You asked, more worried about his health than your own. He looked down at the corner of your mouth, which still had that noticeable drip of blood. "It's nothing! I'm fine." You answered before he could ask about it. 

"Come on you two, we should go to the police immediately. They still don't know for sure if you and Bakugou are alright." Iida mentioned, looking at you then to Bakugou. 

The Sun already came up once you all reached the police station. When it was time for you to enter the station, that's when you finally realized that you were clinging onto your brother's shirt. You quickly let go before anyone realized.

"I'm visiting mom before I head back home. I'm sure she saw the news and is worried." Your brother told you, and you nodded. Then you turned around and made your way next to Bakugou as two police officers brought you both inside the station. It was just then that you noticed how quiet Bakugou had been this whole time.