Chapter 1

(Kim's family pov)

Today is a very special day cause today Miss.Kim Nami gonna turn into Mrs. Jeon Nami .Everyone is so exited today for the wedding. Because Miss.Kim Nami soon to be husband is a popular and rich CEO of automobile company in south korea .No one's know how they both got fell in love except Kim's and Jeon's family.

No one's know how they both got fell in love except Kim's and Jeon's family

Soomi's dress (Nami's friend)

Nami - You looking hella gorgeous girl

Soomi-Thankyou bitch but you should go and get ready because you have to look beautiful otherwise Mr.jeon will not marry with you *chukling*

Nami- Stop it Soomi.I know Jeon is only mine king and i am his queen he will not marry another girl accept me .So don't worry bitch *saying proudly while rolling eyes*

Soomi - Yeah yeah but still you have to look gorgeous stop using phone and go and get ready *pushing nami into changing room*

Mr.Kim - Nami- Oh hey soomi you are looking beautiful, how are you ??*smiling*

Soomi - Thank you uncle.You are looking handsome too and i am fine uncle how are you ??*smiling*

Mr Kim - I am great too and thankyou for your compliment. By the way can you tell me where is nami i have been finding her from past 30 minutes but she is nowhere.

Soomi - Uncle relax no need to worry because Miss Nami is in changing room .

Mr Kim - Oh that's great.Please help her to get ready the makeup artist will be soon here .

Soomi - Okay uncle .

Mr Kim - And have you seen namjoon.Its her sister wedding but he is still not here.

Soomi - It's okay uncle Just focus on the bride because she has to look presentable.After all she is going to get marry with a handsome and famous guy .

Mr.Kim - *chukling* yea yea you are right after all he is Mr.Jeon jungkook.

Soomi - Yea you are right uncle

Mr Kim - Okay i will see you in arround.

Soomi - Okay uncle .

Nami - How is my dress bitch *coming from changing room *