Chapter 12

- Next morning -

Namjoon - Fuck why why head is hurting so much * putting his hand over his head*seems like due to over studies i got headache .

Namjoon turned around to check the time on his phone but he found a pain killer and a glass of water at the nightstand.He thought his sister Nami put the pain killer because her sister knows that namjoon is so damn serious about his studies . So he took the medicine and went to the bathroom and came downstairs for breakfast.

 So he took the medicine and went to the bathroom and came downstairs for breakfast

(Ignore the glasses)

-Namjoon outfit-

When the came downstairs he found jungkook was cooking and he wasn't wearing any shirt . And he found someone else there

 And he found someone else there

- Jakson outfit -

Jakson - I don't think so dude -

Namjoon - Good morning jungkook and jakson Hyung .

Jakson and jungkook both turned around and found namjoon looking down . Jungkook became confused that why he is looking down then jakson messege jungkook by his eyes that *bitch go and wore a shirt *

Jungkook - Good morning Namjoon come and have breakfast . I will join you guys in some minutes.

*Jungkook left *

Jakson - Good morning Namjoon come and have a seat .

Namjoon went and took his seat .

Jakson - So how is life going on ?

Namjoon - Well it's good and little bit tiring too .

Jakson - Same dude . Sometimes I wanted to escape from jungkook and wanted to go to beach so I can relax a little bit . Work makes life so stressful *sigh*

Namjoon - You are right Hyung . By the way does jungkook Hyung make you to do lots of work *raising eyebrows*

Jakson - Yes dude .

Namjoon - Then why didn't you complain about that ?

Jakson - I can't because he is also so stressful. He does work 3x more than me if i give my work to him then he will get sick. He barely get sleep perfectly.*concern*