Chapter 8

Namjoon and jungkook both entered in a cafe so they can ordered some drink for themselves.

Namjoon - Hyung i want to go to bathroom so i can use those tapes to hide my body .I am not feeling so much comfortable

Jungkook - Namjoon don't you think so that tying them in tight tapes will effect them cause i have seen some marks around your body .I don't think so that you have to wear tapes everytime*concern*

Namjoon - But Hyung i can't walk without having tapes around me .I feel really uncomfortable while walking here and there and if my parents get to know that i had a plastic surgeries around my hip and chest side then they will be get disappoint *looking down*

Jungkook - They are your parents namjoon.They won't get disappoint.But Hyung-.

Jungkook - No namjoon no if you are with your parents you don't have to wear tapes and be confident about your body .You are beautiful okay *ruffling namjoon's hair*

Namjoon - Thank you Hyung but i should wear that until i get graduate from University.I have exams after two weeks

Jungkook - Okay *sigh* and all the best for your exams hmm *smiling*

Namjoon - Thank you Hyung*smiling*

They both completed the drink Jungkook went namjoon's home to drop him.

Namjoon - Come inside the Hyung .Meet my momma and papa for some minutes.

Jungkook - Oka-(call) Wait hold on.

Namjoon - *nooded*

Jungkook - yea jakson .Oh okay thanks for giving me the message .I am coming okay .Give me some minutes.*ended the call*

Namjoon - What happened Hyung??

Jungkook - Tomorrow is my meeting with 5 peoples and I have to go so I can arrange some files for tomorrow.So i will meet mom and dad okay and say hii to mom and dad from my side okay.*smiling*

Namjoon- Bye Hyung .All the best for tomorrow meeting.

Jungkook - Thank you and you too don't stress okay .Bye take care .

Then jungkook took his leave and namjoon get inside while caring the bags .

Namjoon - Should i tell about my body secret to mom or not *thinking*maybe i should wait until i get graduate from University.Yea that would be correct choice okay .So let's go inside .

-Inside house -

Namjoon - Why nobody is here ?

Then namjoon spotted the letter that was above the table .So he grabbed and started writing.

---------------------Inside letter --------------------

DEAR NAMJOON,
          ME AND YOUR DAD HAVE TO GO FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE .OKAY DONT WORRY YOUR MOMMA AND DAD WILL
BE SOON AT HOME . CALL SOOBIN IF YOU GET SCARED OKAY .WE WILL BW BACK AFTER NEXT MONTH OKAY .

                                     FROM MOM❤️❤️

Namjoon - Oh so seems like i have to take care of my home until they get returned.I don't know how to cook .So let's order .YEY!!

After ordering pizza namjoon are his meal and went to studies for 4 hours straight. Because he has to exam to give .

And here  me still using phone shamelessly while having exams.😂😂

After studying namjoon went to sleep .

After some time he felt that someone is touching namjoon 's breast and hips .

Namjoon - Huh? Why it feels like someone touched me .But i am alone in my  house .

Namjoon get up and checked the whole house but still .He find no one .

Namjoon - Maybe i am hallucinating.Lets sleep *yawning*

But namjoon forgot to check his balcony and there is someone watching him since he stepped in his own house .

??? - Babe you don't know how much  Every one want you to be dead . But i won't let anyone to eveb touch  your single hair.*smriking*

-To be continued -

Sorry for short story .I am not feeling well after playing in the rain.So i will update next large story .❤️

Take care of yourself Angels .Keep  smiling because all your smile is precious 💖.

Stay healthy and have a great day.
Bye

Sorry again for not dilivering the large story