Chapter 3

(While going to washroom)

Jungkook - So what are you doing for living??

Namjoon - Hyung i am from business major and it's gonna be my last year of college and i am going to graduate from college within 2 or 3 months  .And the fun part is that my bestie got the job first as comparison to me .He got the job in a company because he is really intelligent and here i am still trying to understand the things .

Jungkook - It's okay you will get to do your dream job too .Don't feel about yourself that low and what you want to do after graduating from college.

Namjoon - Thank you Hyung for motivating me and maybe going to work in a company or maybe going to open my own business.But for experience i want to work on someone's company first .

Jungkook - Yea that's a good idea after getting expierence you can open your own company like me .And if you want to do work on someone's company then why not to do work in my company.

Namjoon - Really?? Are you sure ?

Jungkook - Yeah why not after all you are my wife's younger brother.I should help you and you can work in my company whenever you want.I don't have any problem in this .

Namjoon - Thank you so much. Working
with you will be the great opportunity for me .Oh and now we are here .You can use that bathroom .I will be outside and let me know if you need anything.

Jungkook - Okay i will

Namjoon was waiting outside the bathroom but then he started hearing weired voice that's coming from inside the bathroom.

Namjoon - Hey Hyung? Are you okay ?

Jungkook - Y-yeah i-i am fine *pant*i will b-be outside in m-minutes.

Namjoon - Okay i am waiting-

Jungkook - Aahh

Namjoon barge in the bathroom to see if jungkook is fine or not without asking the permission.But he get to see

BLOOD

Namjoon - Hyung are you alright? Hyung have you got hurt somewhere .Hyung say something*worried*

Jungkook was looking down since namjoon barge in the bathroom .But when jungkook look upward namjoon saw jungkook eyes were completely red .So he got terrified

Namjoon - Ahh *faint *

(After some times )

When namjoon got woke up he find himself into his room.

Namjoon - How did I come here, who brought me?I can't remember what happened to me!Why my head is hurting so much ?!?

*Door open *

Mrs Kim - Namjoon are you alright son what happened to you. Why you got fainted near the bathroom.

Namjoon - Me or fainted .I don't know what happened to me and my head is hurting so much and if i got faint then who brought me here ? *Confused*

Mr Kim - Jungkook brought you when he found you were lying unconscious near the bathroom and then he informed us about you.

Namjoon - Bathroom?? I don't think I went .

Mr Kim - I think you should rest sometimes because you were doing work non-stop since morning.

Namjoon - Yea i think i should rest but where is nonna and Hyung .

Mrs Kim - They went to their home.But jungkook 's family wanted to stay here because they were concerned about you.But nami said she was tired and not feeling well .So we let them go .They got tired too because of today's marriage stuffs .

Namjoon - You did the right work .I wanted to say bye to noona and thank you to Hyung for bringing me home .But how he get to know about our house location.

Mrs Kim - Nami told him and yea it's fine .You can meet noona and Hyung again when we go to their house.

Namjoon - Really.Thats good*giggling*

Mrs Kim - Yea now go and fresh up .Then have your medicine you have fever

Namjoon - Okay mom i will.*smiling*

Mr Kim - Good *smiling*

*After fresh up and having medicine*

Namjoon - Do I really got fainted .i don't think so. Maybe i got fainted because of doing non stop work .

(Namjoon was talking to himself while sitting on his balcony )

Namjoon - The moon is looking so pretty today

Suddenly cold wind started blowing.

Namjoon - The weather got suddenly changed *freezing*Why do I feel like someone is watching me?.

Namjoon stated looking here and there but finding no one

Namjoon - I think i should sleep *going under the blanket*Good night world *yawning*

(Outside of the balcony)

??? - I will see you soon my queen*smrik and flew away*

-To be continued -

How is this part guys ???
Wanna know who is that ??? Person then stay connected for more updates 👀

Have a great day everyone 😊