Chapter 31

??? - Nice to meet you dad .

Mr Jeon - W-w-what are you doing here jungkook ? * Nervous smiling*

Mrs Jeon - Daddy come na what taking you - *coming near the gate *Oh so how are you come inside come na .

Jungkook - Guards!!!

Suddenly some guards wearing black from head to toe grabbed Mr and Mrs Jeon and started dragging them towards the car.

Mr Jeon - Son what are you doing? Son what the hell is going on ? We are your parents .* Getting panicked*

Mrs Jeon - Son my son what happened? *Getting panicked*

Jungkook - I will tell you and everything in details but for now come with me silently if you want to live more * smiling innocently*

__________ On the other hand __________

*THUD *

Jin - What -

Yoongi - Oh hello aren't you going to welcome us ?

Jin - You are no one to me and what the hell you break my beautiful statue .

Taehyung - Something is going to get broken to .

Jin - Well too bed you cannot get me that much easily.

Jin tried to run from because he is now alone all his guards got died . So it's better for him to run if he want to live more . But seems like luck wasn't on his side.

Jimin and jhope trapped jin by their arms and make jin to kneel infront of evryone.

Jimin - Not so soon jin . You tried to practically broke our best friends and now we will broke your each and every part of your body .

Jhope - Namjoon will never be yours marks my words namjoon will never be yours .He belongs to jungkook no one else .

Jin - Jungkook my food i will take namjoon again from him and make him break his heart in small small pieces .

Taehyung - You won't because after all you will not be alive more to see this world

Jin - Wha-

Jimin injected something on jin's neck and that's makes jin lose his consciousness.

Taehyung - Let's take him to put favourite place and we will have a good movie today you know 3 D movie .

Yoongi - Ofcourse why not let's go .

They said and take jin with themselves and put him in the truck and get back to their car and found namjoon was sleeping like a baby .

Jimin - So this kid makes Yoongi mind on fire .*laughing*

After saying jimin started the engine and they all started moving to their respective place .

- to be continued -

Hope you akka re doing fine guys

So the story is now come to end

So enjoy it and don't forget to show your love to this story

Keep smiling and keep shining

See you all on another part