Chapter 19

I know that you guys are waiting for smut part so here you go ........

___________________________________________

Jungkook - What a lovely sight * eyeing namjoon's body * Oh what the fuck you aren't even wearing your under clothes what a slut i have gotten * grabbing namjoon's breast *

Jungkook grabbed namjoon's breast started slapping his breast again and again . Namjoon tried to push namjoon but jungkook wasn't even moving Even a inch .

Namjoon was hissing because he is getting a really sharp slap over his huge breast .

Namjoon - Fucking leave you jungkook!!!

Jungkook - Oh so no respect. You are really getting bad day by day . Go to your room kitten * patting namjoon's breast *

Namjoon - You fucker you ruined my dress . I was thinking that today i will get a good fuck at a part-

Jungkook put 3 fingers inside namjoon's hole and started jerking namjoon at the same time .

Namjoon started moaning. Jungkook was turning on because namjoon's was groping his breast and moaning in a sexy way that turned jungkook on .

Jungkook - Fucking bitch . Wants some one else dick inside your little hole .tYour body us mine . I will fuck you senseless today my bitch . *Gripping namjoon's neck *

Namjoon was really feeling hot so he put his hand under jungkook's baggy  hoddie and started trasing his fingers  from jungkook's neck to his v- line .

Namjoon - Fuck me daddy *bend down and started kissing jungkook lips *

Jungkook stopped his moments and started kissing namjoon or more like eating namjoon's face .

Jungkook carried namjoon in his bridal style and went towards his personal room . He dropped Namjoon on the bed and started removing his hoddie . But namjoon being namjoon. He started palming jungkook using his teath and biting gently over jungkook's bulging dick .

Jungkook - Such a tease . Now suck me bitch !

Namjoon nooded and unbuckled jungkook's by his teeth while looking at jungkook's face . Namjoon engulf jungkook in one go and started moving his head .

Jungkook - O- O h  f- fuck  y- you  b-bit-ch   j-just  l- like  t- that * moaning*

Namjoon was moving his head and at the same time giving a smutty look to jungkook. Jungkook was watching Namjoon's each move  while moaning and enjoying the pleasure . So namjoon smirked and bite down on jungkook's dick .

Jungkook - Fuck *hissing * you slutty whore !!!

Jungkook pushed namjoon and hovered over him and started slapping namjoon's Litt dick .

Jungkook - Are you out of your mind .Don't you know how sensitive is that part of body huh . You slut . I know you are hungry of dick but it doesn't mean that you're gonna eat the dick with your teeth .

After sometimes jungkook stopped slapping namjoon's and placed his dick between namjoon's breasts and started jerking himself. Because the tight flesh is gripping his dick so nicely .

Jungkook - F- f-fucking hell mmm *moaning* ahh i am coming*jerking himself fast and forced namjoon's mouth open and cummed Inside namjoon's mouth *

Namjoon swallowed each drop of cum like it's his last meal .

Jungkook got down and captured namjoon's lips between his teeth and started sucking on them .

Then jungkook started marking namjoon's neck while saying Mine Mine Mine!!!!

Jungkook took namjoon's nipples in his mouth and started sucking like a baby and groping other breast  . Namjoon was a moaning mess underneath jungkook.

Jungkook goes between namjoon's leg and started eating him out .

Namjoon - Oh d-d-daddy  so  g-ggood  ahhhhh *moaning*

Jungkook was sucking namjoon's hole like a lollipop .  Then jungkook flip namjoon on his all fours .

Jungkook slapped namjoon's ass continuosly and started degrading namjoon.

Jungkook - You are just a complete slut . Begging to get fuck . Tsk tsk wants my cock deep inside you huh . You want daddy's cock inside you and make you pregnent huh love . *Yanking namjoon's hairs* Speak slut!!!!Beg for it .

Namjoon - Want your big cook deep inside me fuck me until i get passes out .Don't want get pregnant have papers to give

Jungkook - Fuck the paper the college you are studying is my college don't worry i will give you. Your degree without giving exam babe .

Jungkook pushed his dick inside namjoon's hole and moaned because of tightness . Jungkook started fucking namjoon while slapping his ass .

Namjoon - S-so  g- good ahhh *moaning*

Jungkook - Yea babe . Y-yea fuck *moaning*

Jungkook started picking his speed because he is getting his climax . After some thrust namjoon cummed  all over the sheets and jungkook cummed Inside  namjoon's hole .

Jungkook - Amazing sex *,smile*

Namjoon - H- hyung if you are done you can move out  .

But jungkook dick got hard again .

Namjoon eyes gone widened.

Namjoon - H- how????

- To be continued -

- Hope you like that part guys - 😁😁😁

- Keep smiling and keep smiling 😊

- Take care and see you all on next part 😁

- Bye - 😊😊😊