Chapter 21

Jungkook -Well well jakson how are you my boy or i say my best friend? *Laughing evily*

Jakson - **struggling**

Jungkook - How dare you to think that you can snatch namjoon easily from me huh. I am not blind jakson . I am not blind right now .i trust you once but you broke my trust but then you begged me to give you one more chance but then i give you second chance but  still you had done the same mistake that you had done 100 years ago .

Jungkook saw that jakson wants to try something but his mouth is covered which is not letting him to speak anything. So jungkook removed the mouth cloth .

Jakson - i didn't do anything.Why are you making these kinds of stories. It's not fair . I am innocent jungkook. I know i got clingy to namjoon but my intentions wasn't like that trust me you are my buddy .

Jungkook - Yea but don't forget that once a cheater is always a cheater . Some people don't deserve another chance so
I am not going to spare you this time . I will not kill you  right now but i will make you beg me to kill you . Just wait and watch my boy . Just wait and watch . *Laughing evily*

While laughing Jungkook got stopped and throw the knife towards jakson's shoulder.

Jakson - Ahhhhhhhh what are you doing it's hurting my buddy it's hurting.Stop it .I am your childhood friend you can't do this to me . It's hurting fucking hell .

Jungkook - But the fun just got begin and i didn't did anything so don't overreact.

Then jungkook started torturing jakson by punching and trasing the knife from his head o his private parts .

Jakson - J-j-jungkook  p-p-please  s-s-stop. I-Its hurting. Just s-s-stop i-it please.

Jungkook - Tsk tsk . I didn't even did anything and you are shouting like a manic . Lemme enjoy more .

Then jungkook continue his torturing session with Jakson.

___________________________________________

- On the other hand -

Namjoon sleep got disturbed in the middle of the night. Because he was thirsty. He got up and searching water near the night stand but due to his unluck he didn't find anything . So he got up and realised that jungkook is not beside him . He got up and went downstairs so he can drink water .
.
.
.
.
But
.
.
.
.
.
.

??? - My queen

Namjoon - W-w-who  are  you ? What are you doing here?

Jin -  My name is Jin My queen . I am your king my queen . Our kingdom wants us . Don't be afraid of me. I am not gonna hurt you .

Namjoon - I am not your queen .

Jin - You are my queen . My namyun . I was waiting for you for 50 years . Where you went away without telling us anything.

Namjoon - What the fuck you are saying and i am still in college. I am still a young man .stop saying nonsense things .

Jin - You would get to know everything. Just come with me . You are living here with this demon . Come with me my queen*coming forward*

Namjoon - I'll not  .Stay away from me .*backing away *

Jin - So seems like i have to show you my real side. Huh. Don't test my patience my queen . Come with me !!!

Namjoon got flinched and tried to run away but Jin moved fast and was going to grab jin but . Someone came inside the house and punched Jin on his face .

 Someone came inside the house and punched Jin on his face

Jungkook - How dare you jerk . How dare you . Dare to touch him and i will break your each bones. You came again here so you can snatch him . No i will not let that happen again.

Jin - I will snatch him again. Don't worry my boy. I will snatch him like i did 100 years ago .*evil laughing* with the help of your close friend what was his name jakson ahh he was such a nice man for me *smriking*

Jungkook - Huh but now he is no more jin . *Smriking*

Jin - I don't have any use of jakson . Because he told me where namjoon is . So now i don't want him anymore .

Namjoon - What do you mean ? What you both are talking about.

Jungkook - It's better if you go back to your room and don't came outside till i say . Go back !

Namjoon nooded and took his leave .

Jin - Ready for not living anymore .

Jungkook - In your dreams

- To be continued -

- I hope you all are doing fine -

- Sorry for not updating you guys -

-Have a great day everyone -

- Keep smiling and keep shining -

- Bye see you on another chapter -