Chapter 24

Jungkook sleep got disturbed by a sun raise . He rubbed his eyes and opened his eyes . He found namjoon was sleeping on his arms peacefully with a small pout. Jungkook smiles after seeing namjoon sleeping like a baby . He woke up carefully and went to the bathroom so he could do his morning routine . After coming from the bathroom . He found namjoon was rubbing his eyes . Jungkook went to namjoon and kissed him on his lips .

 Jungkook went to namjoon and kissed him on his lips

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

- Jungkook's outfit -

Jungkook - Wake up baby. It's morning.

Namjoon - Hm i am up . I am up and geez font start in the morning.

Jungkook - What are you talking baby? *Smriking* i just kissed you . Nothing more and if you want we can continue -

Namjoon pushed jungkook immediately and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook - Seems like he is now getting shy *chuckling*

- Inside bathroom -

Namjoon was breathing hard while putting his hand on his chest. He was blushing at the same time.

Namjoon - Oh my god why i am looking like a tomato .*looking himself infront of mirror* let's not think about him . Let's get fresh .

-Namjoon outfit -

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-Namjoon outfit -

After coming from bathroom he went downstairs. He found jungkook was cooking something in kitchen. So he just sit on the dinning table and started waiting for him to finish his cooking. After some minutes jungkook came outside from the kitchen while holding two plates and place on plate in front of namjoon.

 After some minutes jungkook came outside from the kitchen while holding two plates and place on plate in front of namjoon

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Namjoon - Wow it looks so delicious yummm .

After saying namjoon started eating his breakfast and jungkook was smiling looking at namjoon eating like a kid . Then jungkook started eating his own breakfast while eating.

Jungkook - Today i am going to my company and you are coming with me. No ifs and but and behave there

Namjoon nooded his head then again started eating his breakfast.

- Time skip Jeon's enterprise -

Jungkook and Namjoon both went inside Jeon's enterprise. Everyone started greeting jungkook and jungkook greeted them back too .

Namjoon - Seems like you are a celebrity here . *Mumbling*

Jungkook - Yea i m because i am the boss here babe . *Chuckling*

Namjoon - Whatever *rolling his eyes*

They both went inside to jungkook's office.

Namjoon went and sit on the couch.

Jungkook - So make yourself comfortable here and don't go anywhere until i say . Don't break things too because i know you are clumsy king .

Namjoon - It's a compliment or dishonour? Well i am taking this as an compliment .

Jungkook - This boy *mumbling* just don't break the stuffs here !

After saying jungkook started doing his paper work and Namjoon was observing jungkook's work after all it's namjoon dream to open his own business. He was observing everything that how jungkook carefully reading the papers and typing on his computer without taking any break. Then he called someone on his phone office phone. After some minutes a boy came inside jungkook office holding bunch of files .

Jungkook - Have you done the work ?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yoongi - Yes sir . Here are the files-

Namjoon - A big giant cat !!!

Yoongi and jungkook both move their head where they heared that sound and found namjoon was looking at Yoongi with sparkling eyes and Yoongi was looking at namjoon a bit confused.

Yoongi - Pardon?

Namjoon - You look like a white kitty . Can I call you meow meow??

Yoongi - Well kid my name is Yoongi not meow meow . Where are your parents? Are you get lost here ?

Namjoon - No i am not a kid you little meow meow. I am a grown up adult . And no i am not get lost . I m on track . *Chuckling*

While saying namjoon went near Yoongi and started touching yoongi's eyes . But Yoongi and Namjoon got forget that there is someone who is looking both of them with burning eyes and that person is

Jeon jungkook

- To be continued -

Yoo guys i hope you are liking this book 💟

Don't forget to show your love to this book ❤️

Keep smiling and keep shining 🌟

Have a great day to you all princess 🌹

Bye 😁