Chapter 14

Namjoon got shocked that jakson called Soobin babe . Nami didn't get shocked because he knew that Soobin is all over jakson's money. But she got shocked that why jungkook came home early today.

Soobin - Hey darling i came here to meet Namjoon.

Jungkook was giving death glare to Soobin and Nami.

Jungkook - Namjoon has chopped his finger .Where were you huh can't you just treat his wounds *stern voice*

Namjoon - Hyung don't be angry on them i was the one who injured himself. I went to find out the first aid kit but wasn't able to find out.

Nami - Soobin were asking me to show him bathroom.

Jungkook grabbed another hand of namjoon and made him sit on the couch and went to his room and found the first aid kit and came towards to namjoon and started treating his injured finger .

Jungkook - Nami don't you know that namjoon is not good in cooking then why you made him to chopped the vegetables huh??

Nami - Come on he have to learn somedays how to cook food . *rolling eyes*

Jungkook - Did you cooked something since you came to this house or i say since I ever started dating you? Because you didn't get time you always got busy in doing shopping. Do you know how much you spent money on each day ??

Nami - W-well.

Jungkook - 50,000 dollars everyday *stern voice*

Soobin, namjoon and Jakson got shocked after hearing this that how much nami waste money per day .

Jungkook - You are so careless. Did you ever called your brother since you married to me ? Because you was always all over money.*angry voice*

Nami - Shut the fuck up!! You are my husband i can spend money whenever I want!!!! And yes i am all over your money . I just married to you so i can use you until you get poor !!!!!*angry voice*

Namjoon, jakson and Soobin got shocked after hearing that from Nami's mouth.

Jungkook - You what -

Namjoon - Hyung i am so sorry behalf on my noona *kneel down and started saying sorry*

Jungkook got shocked and grabbed namjoon by his shoulder and made him to stand up .

Jungkook - It's not your fault namjoon it's that i just made a mistake by dating your noona . Why your parents hide that side from me ?

Namjoon look down and started tearing up.

Nami - Oh please namjoon don't become saint now . Don't forget your place that you are adopted!!

Jungkook - That's why he is different from you .

Jakson - Namjoon is it true?

Namjoon - *nooded*

Jakson - So what if he is adopted can't you just give him love. He is also human being. He always get happy in a small small things.

Nami - Does he really deserve love . He is just a piece of shi-

Jungkook slapped nami and was looking at nami so deadly.

Jungkook - Dare to say anything bad to him and i will pulled out your tongue .*angry*

Nami looked at namjoon

Nami - I told mom and dad that you are just a bad luck for us . Never show your face to me ever gain .

Jungkook - Be ready for the divorce!!

Nami ,Soobin and jakson got shocked.

Namjoon - Hyung please-

Jungkook - No namjoon i don't want to live with a girl who is just a slut . Who is sleeping with this Soobin behind my back .

Jakson - What the hell you are speaking!!!

Jungkook - It is jakson . I have proof be here and i will be back in seconds.

Jungkook went to second floor and came again with a chip .

Jakson - Now that the hell that is ?

Jungkook glance at jakson and insert his Chip in laptop and started seeing the video of nami having sex with Soobin and what's their plan of destroying namjoon ,jakson and jungkook's life .

Soobin - B-babe!

Jakson slapped to Soobin .

Jakson - You are so cheap . I was saving money so we can start a beutiful future with our little family but you - eyak!!

Namjoon - Soobin you are the best friend of mine how can you think so cheap of me and nami what i did wrong with you that you started planning to destroying my life ??

Nami - Soobin you think that namjoon is more sexy than me what the fuck -

Jungkook - Dare to speak any words again !!! Tomorrow the divorce paper would be here and you should sign it or otherwise i will viral your nasty behaviour*angry voice *

Namjoon - Jakson Hyung can you stay here today . I don't feel safe around them

Jungkook - No problem jakson and me are here with you . Don't worry about it .

Jakson - Yes little one your Hyung is here with you don't you worry about it and let's eat something outside because here i feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook - okay let's go from here .

The trio went outside for having dinner .

Soobin - Can't you just shut your own mouth huh . You destroyed our whole 6 year plan . Jungkook was right you are just a slut .

Nami - Get out from here . You also don't satisfied me more . I am already having a boyfi so you can go anywhere you want .

Soobin - You fucking bitch .

( On the other side )

Mr Jeon - I won't spare Kim's family.

Mrs Jeon - Be ready you guys *evil laugh*

- To be continued -

- I hope you liked that part -🤧

- See ya guys on another video -

- Keep smiling you looks beautiful while smiling 😊💖-

- Have a great day - ❤️