Chapter 27

(Past )

Namjoon - Aww that's so sweet of you .But wait you were in the meeting so how was your meeting?

Jungkook stopped smiling after listening to namjoon's question and his face turned into a  strict and cold one .

Namjoon - Wait why with that face ? What happened?

(Present)

Jungkook - It was really bad .

Namjoon - What do you mean by really bad . Whom did you meet today in the meeting hall ?

Jungkook - It was Kim seokjin. The one who stole you from me many years ago .

Namjoon - What he is a business man . I didn't know that .

Jungkook - He is the owner of Kim's enterprise that's why killing him is a really tough task .

Namjoon - Then what you gonna do ?

Jungkook - I myself don't know . I think i should find a way to kill him because he killed me and took you away from me .

Namjoon - Then turn me into vampire like you .

Jungkook - It's not easy what it looks like . You are a human and converting yourself into vampire means you have to bear lots of pain . Conversion is not a easy namjoon.

Namjoon - Then I am ready to take that pain . I just don't want our future to get ruined by him . I really hate that person.

Jungkook - But -

Namjoon - Please jungkook for the sake of our future .

Jungkook - Okay then be ready for the conversion babe and might you get pregnant in that process . *Smriking*

Namjoon - What do you mean?

Jungkook - Conversation becomes easy during sexual activity so .*smirking*

Namjoon - fine don't say anything*blushing*

Jungkook - As you say my love .

Namjoon - Wait you could take help from your assistant . That little meow meow .

Jungkook - It's not easy . He has a family.

Namjoon - family?

Jungkook - Yea him and his husband have 2 children's .

Namjoon - Wait you said mate . Does he

Jungkook - He is a vampire too .

Namjoon - Oh but he more look like a cat *giggling*

Jungkook - Okay okay . So you should take some rest because at night I am not gonna let you sleep .

Namjoon - Yea yea i am going*blushing*

Namjoon went to jungkook's office bed and he got surprised because of the fluffiness of the bed . Because of softness of the bed he get in the deep slumber immediately.

Jungkook - Seems like he likes my bed more than me . Well anyway let's complete the work so I could make love to my love *smiling like an idiot*

After saying Jungkook started working on his company but at the same time he was thinking about Yoongi. He himself know that finishing jin is not a easy task .

Jungkook wants to make a family but in this sensitive condition. He cannot think straight. So he call someone on his phone.

(On call )

Jungkook - Hello what are you doing right now?

??? - Working on some files . By the way why you called me at this time ?

Jungkook - I need your help for something.

??? - Okay i will help you jungkook but don't forget to make us uncle*giggling*

Jungkook - First let's complete the task . *Eyes rolling*

??? - Okay okay Mr . So see you soon .

Jungkook - Okay bye *hang up the call *

After talking to that person jungkook kinda felt relief. Then again he started working again . So he could go home .
After 2 hours his work got completed. He stood up from his seat and started arranging his stuffs .

After packing all his stuffs he get near to namjoon and started shaking him up .

Namjoon - 5 more minutes*still hugging the pillow *

Jungkook - It's 8 o' clock babe . We have to go home and eat the food . So get up .

After lots of hard work. Namjoon got woke up and went to the bathroom so he could wash his face . After coming from the bathroom. They both went out from the building and went straight to jungkook's luxurious car .

(Time skip to restaurant)

Waitor - What would you like to have sir ?

Jungkook - I want -

Namjoon - Pasta , nachos and fried chicken and one steak please .

Waitor - Anything else?

Namjoon - No thank you*smiling*

Waitor - Okay your order would be soon here *after saying he took his leave*

Jungkook - You didn't -

??? - Namjoon? What are you doing here?

- To be continued -

I hope you are liking this part 😁

See you soon on another part of this book ❣️

Take care of yourself and keep smiling 🌟

Bye 👋