Chapter 22

Jungkook and jin started fighting with each other . Sometimes Jungkook throws Jin and sometimes Jin throws Jungkook towards furniture or walls. They both were fighting like wild animals .

They both got injured but they both were keep fighting with each other. They don't want to lose namjoon.

Jungkook - I am telling you again that namjoon is just for me . He was mine . He is mine and He will be mine ever and forever. Don't come in between us if you want to live . *Panting*

Jin - Oh really he was never yours. I will snatch namjoon. Just wait and see. I will snatch him just wait for the right moment . *Panting*

Jungkook - YOU!!!!! *Punching jin hard on his face *

Jin  got stumbled after getting punch from Jungkook. But made his composer and wipe his blood from his lips .

Jin - It's better for you to leave namjoon to me . If you want to live . Because i am not gonna let you even touch him.

Jungkook started laughing after hearing his words .

Jungkook - I already marked him . You got a little bit late *smirking*

Jin got really angry after knowing that and was going to attack jungkook. But

Namjoon - Wait !!!!

Jin and Jungkook stopped his moments
and move their head to namjoon's direction.

Namjoon was seeing them from the stairs . He was panting.Namjoon came towards jin and jungkook

Jin - My quee-

Namjoon - You motherfucker shut the fuck up . I am not anyone's queen . It's better if you shut your mouth !!!!

Jungkook - Namj-

Namjoon - You too jungkook. I am not a object to claim and what were you talking about. How i got born 100 years ago . What nonsense you are talking about?

Jin - My queen?

Namjoon rolled his eyes and look at jins eyes with irritation and angryness .

Namjoon - Bark !

Jin - Hey use respectful words you are my queen and queen don't talk to their king like that !

Namjoon - Did i asked you to gave me information?

Jungkook - Namjoon why you came from your room . I told you to do not came out from your room .

Namjoon - So. Are you expecting me to calm down while hearing the sounds of breaking things . Huh !!!???!!!

Jin - I will make you mine. I will come for you my queen . After saying that jin flew away .

Namjoon - How is it possible? How can he flew away with those wings ? *Eyes widened*

Jungkook - Come to my room.  I will explain you each and every thing .

Namjoon - Okay .

Namjoon and jungkook went inside the room and jungkook made namjoon to sit on his lap.

Namjoon - What are you doing?

Jungkook - Just touching what's mine . Nothing else. By the way you want to know about that person who barge in this house.

Namjoon nooded his head .

Jungkook - So he was jin and he snatched you from me 50 years ago .

Namjoon - I am still not getting your point.*confused*

______________ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬__________________

Little jungkook were running here and there with little namyun.

Little jungkook - When i will grow up . I am gonna marry with you *showing his vampire little teeth *

Little namyun - Really?

Little jungkook - Yes . ......

Little namyun - Let's promise that when will we grow up  . We will get married to each other .

Little jungkook and little namyun took a promise while joining their little pinky  fingers .

- Time skip when they grown up -

When jungkook turned 25 and Namyun turned 20 .

- In park -

Jungkook - I think we should get married to each other . I don't want someone else to snatch you away from me .

Namyun - Don't worry jungkook no one gonna snatch you away from me because my soon to hubby is much stronger than anyone *giggling*

After talking jungkook dropped Namyun at his house and went to his own house.

Jungkook went to his house and talked to his parents about his love .

Jungkook parents agreed for the marriage. Next day they went to namyun's family house and asked namyun's hand for jungkook. Namyun's parents got agreed to . Then after getting married Kim Namjoon turn from kim to Mrs Jeon .

But .
.
.
.

On the other hand . There was a guy named jin. Who liked namyun but never had a guy to propose to namyun. When he tried to talk with namyun then he got to know that namyun is already married. When he got to know that namyun is married to his enemy. Then he tried to snatch him  from jungkook .

Namyun  was 4 months pregnant. And he went outside so he could get some fresh air but someone came infront of him and put a cloth full of chloroform in front of his nose and that makes namjoon's uncounsious.

Jin kidnapped namyun and hide him inside his kingdom so no one can find him . But when Jin got to know that namyun is pregnant with jungkook's child then he tried to kill the child. But wasn't able to do that . One time namyun tried to run away from jin . Namjoon were running in night. Namyun tried to mind link with jungkook but he wasn't able to do it because of lack of energy. But jin's and jungkook's enemies found namyun in the forest and killed him and throw his lifeless body in the river .

When jungkook's found namyun's lifeless body near the big rock . He cried so hard and begged the moon god  . That he wants his lover back and his moon god replied him to go to human world after 18 years . Jungkook did what moon god .And he found his lover and tried to be in touch with you then he found Nami . Namjoon's elder sister  who was  after his money . So jungkook started dating her . So he can be touch with his lover .

_________End of  flashback_____________

Namjoon  started remembering his past life after hearing jungkook's words .

But due to lots of pressure he got uncounsious.

- To be continued -

- I hope you all are doing good -😊😊

- Keep smiling and keep shining -✨✨

- If you like this story then don't forget to show your love to this book -💖💖

- Hava a great day to you all gorgeous people's -❤️❤️

- See you all on another part -🌟

- Bye - 👋