Chapter 23

Namjoon got unconscious because of lots of pressure . Jungkook grabbed namjoon on time before his body got made contact with hard floor  and carried him in a bridal style. He placed Namjoon on his bed . Jungkook called the doctor and after some time the doctor arrived at Jeon's Mansion...

Doctor - Please go outside and let me check him properly.

Jungkook - Do it infront of me . He is my boyfriend. And i have seen his each and every body part so go on check him and i am not going anywhere.

Doctor - Stubborn boy *mumbling*

When doctor tried to touch namjoon. Jungkook got angry and grabbed his hand in a painful grip.

Doctor - H-Hey keve me *hissing because of pain*

Jungkook - How dare you to touch him huh .

Jungkook said while still gripping doctor's hand .

Doctor - But t-then how will I able to check him ?

Jungkook,- You got a point*releasing his hand *

Doctor rolled his eyes while rubbing his sore hand . Then started checking namjoon. After some time.

Doctor - He got uncounsious -

Jungkook - Oh my god thank you for telling me that he got faint oh i didn't knew that . I thought he is dancing.SHUT  THE  FUCK UP !! Tell me the reason behind it.

Doctor - Such a dramatic brat *mumbling*Anyway i think you pressured him something to remember and due to lots of pressure he got fainted. Don't need to be worry . He will wake up after some minutes.

After telling this doctor took his leave but jungkook instead that he will drop the doctor.

Doctor - No need to worry . I have legs i can go. But thank you for asking me Mr Jeon .

Jungkook - So should I

Doctor - Bye!!!!!!

Doctor got a hint that what jungkook gonna say after so he took his leave immediately. He was believing that jungkook was the one who is disturbed not namjoon.

Jungkook - I don't know what's wrong with him . I was just going to say should i brought choclates for him . Because it's seems like he is on periods. But anyway.

Jungkook went to his room so he can check namjoon. He found namjoon was already up . He was grabbing his head .

Jungkook goes near to namjoon and put his hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook - How are you feeling?

Namjoon - My head is  hurting.

Jungkook - Take this medicine.

Jungkook gave him the  medicine and after taking the medicine Namjoon closed his eyes and jungkook went under the cover and smuggled to namjoon.

Jungkook - Have a good sleep my baby.*kissing namjoon's forehead*

They both were sleeping without caring anything but jungkook got forget that there is someone in balcony. Who is watching this scene angrily. And that person is Jin. His eyes were burning like fire .

 His eyes were burning like fire

Jin - Enjoy. Enjoy jungkook every second. Because after all . I am gonna make namjoon mine forever and I  will make you devastated after snatching namjoon from you . That's time is not far . History repeats itself *smriking*

Jin flew away after saying this .
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook and Namjoon - And we won't let that happen jin *smriking*

- To be continued -

Hello guys how are you all ???👀

I hope you are liking this part .😉

Keep smiling and keep shining 🌟☺️

Have a great day to you all 💞

See you on another chapter bye 👋