Chapter 7

Namjoon started gaining consciousness.Jungkook tried to hide his  smrik.

Namjoon -  ah why my head is hurting*grown*

Namjoon look in front and find jungkook holding water bottle in his hand  and sitting on his knees .So namjoon suddenly got stand up and jungkook got stand up to and give that  water bottle to namjoon.Namjoon grab that water and drank all the water in one go .

Jungkook - Are you okay namjoon*fake concern face *

Namjoon -  Hyung *then namjoon look at himself in changing room's mirror* Hyung already saw me in clothes *thinking*

Jungkook - why you choosed girls clothes and how you got fainted.

Namjoon - I even don't know how i got fainted .But Hyung why you did came inside the changing room *blushing *

Jungkook - I saw you entering in changing room so i thought you was going to pick something and i was waiting outside for you but then i heared a loud thud that came out from your room .So I went inside and I found you unconscious.

Namjoon - Oh thank you Hyung for waking me up .But Hyung *embarrassed*

Jungkook - Hmm

Namjoon - Please don't tell anyone that i had wore a girls clothes .*puppy eyes*

Jungkook - Namjoon -

Namjoon - Please Hyung I don't want that secret  to be out.

Jungkook - Okay .But can you go and change in to your normal clothes .

Namjoon - Yea but i just removed my tight tapes in toilet and i don't have anything to hide my chest and hips *sad*

Jungkook - It's okay no need to worry okay .I am going to get some oversize clothes  for you okay wait here and don't go anywhere else okay*stern voice *

Namjoon - Okay Hyung .

Then jungkook goes outside the room and find everyone was hipnotize so he clapped his hand and everyone got their sense back . Jungkook picked some over sized clothes for namjoon because he don't want anyone to stare at his namjoon's body  .

Then after choosing clothes jungkook went to cashier and pay for the clothes and went to changing room so he can hand over the clothes to namjoon.

After some times namjoon came out from the changing room wearing.

Namjoon - Thank you Hyung for clothes *smiling*

Jungkook - Mention not .*smiling*So do you wanna go somewhere else ??

Namjoon - No i don't .

Jungkook - Do you want me to pay for your tight tapes and that girl dress.

Namjoon -*blushing*Hyung no need .I already waste so much money of yours today and i don't want to waste more .

Jungkook - Who says that you are wasting my money .I am happy that i am spending more money to you . Because you are my family.*smiling*

Namjoon - Thank you Hyung for considering me your family.But still Hyung i don't want anything. But Hyung no need to spend more *smiling*

Jungkook - I am going to buy the tapes and dress for you whether you like it or not *smiling*

Namjoon - Umm umm Thank you Hyung.*smiling and blushing*

Jungkook -cute *wishper*

After doing payment they were both going out of the clothes section.But someone's interupt them

Jack - Hey namjoon*shouting and waving his hand  happily to namjoon*

Jack come towards namjoon by running and hug him tightly.

Jack - Dude you feel different today*eying namjoon*

Jungkook -*cough*   *cough*

Jack - Who is that guy wearing mask*eying jungkook*

Namjoon - He is my Hyung .Hyung meets jack he is my college friend and he is my seatmate.*smiling*

Jack - Hii *moving his hand towards jungkook*

Jungkook - Hii*grabbing Jack's hand in a painful grip*

Jack - Oww man your grip is really strong.*hissing*

Namjoon - Because he is muscle bunny*giggling*

Jack - Anyway i am going dude let's meet in collage bye namjoon and bye Mr.*smiling*

Namjoon - Bye jack see ya!! *Smiling*

Namjoon Turned to jungkook and find that his Hyung is  glaring were jack got disappeared.

Hyung - Hyung *shaking jungkook* Don't you want to buy something for you and nonna??

Jungkook - Huh ? No and your noona always ordered clothes from online.She order clothes every single day.*eyes rolled*She has been doing since she got married to me or I say my money *mummling the last line*Well let's go to the cafe for drink

Namjoon - okay Hyung *mumbling*

They both got talking to each other while heading towards cafe

Namjoon - Nonna loves to do shopping hehe Hyung .*smiling*

Jungkook - Yea you are right. *smiling*By the way do you have any crush on someone??*wiggling eyebrows*

Namjoon - To be honest Hyung  I don't have any crush.I don't believe on romantic things.I am anti romantic person*smiling*

Jungkook - Ohh okay It's your choice and i respect yours choice*smiling*

Namjoon - Thank you*smiling*

-On the other hand-

Nami - Hey babe .I was waiting for you from the long time.For you i married that jungkook  for you.*smriking*

Soobin - Sorry babe for me you have to married that jerk .Collect all his money until he got poor .Then we will buy a house from that jerk money and we will live happily and don't forget to make namjoon our slave .We will earn a good amount of money by using him as a prostitution *smriking*

Nami - I will babe .I will

Soobin - I love you babe.Wanna have fun baby girl *smriking*

Nami - love you too and Why not daddy *seductive voice *

I hope you like that part guys .✨

Let's see
What will gonna happen in future 👀👀
Stay connected and don't forget to vote 🤗🤗
Stay healthy and keep smiling.

I know you all look really pretty while smiling*wink*💫

Take care see yaa!!⭐