Chapter 25

Namjoon was touching Yoongi's eyes . Namjoon was thinking about how a kitten can walk and talk like a human being . But there is someone who was burning with fire and that person was one and only our hero jeon jungkook .

Jungkook - Kim Namjoon!!!!!

Yoongi and Namjoon both got flinched because of jungkook's angry filled voice .

Namjoon turned his face to jungkook's direction and found jungkook was glaring both of namjoon and Yoongi  . Namjoon immediately take his hands away from yoongi's face . Yoongi was confused first because of that kid aka Namjoon who was calling him a giant kitty and then calling him little meow meow  and then he got confused that why jungkook aka his boss got angry.

Yoongi turned his eyes to jungkook and found jungkook was glaring at him too.

Jungkook - It's a humble request to you min that please get out from the cabin .

Yoongi - Is it a request or threat ? *Mumbling*

Yoongi still nooded his head and went out from the cabin without saying anything. Now  namjoon and jungkook got alone . Jungkook went near namjoon and grabbed his waist and pulled his body close to his own body.

Namjoon - *gasp *W-w-what are y-y-you doing?

Jungkook - How can you touch someone else inform of my eyes huh ? How dare you and first of all he is a human being not a kitty. 

Namjoon pushed jungkook and folded his arms to his chest .

Namjoon -  I touch him by my hands and he is a kitty look at his eyes . He looks like a whole kitty . I want a kitty in my house . Please can we have cats ? *Pouting*

Jungkook - *looking at namjoon's chest* well *licking lips *

Namjoon followed jungkook's eyes and his whole face got red   . He immediately turned his body to jungkook's opposite side .

Namjoon - Pervert

Jungkook - Well scanning your partner is not a bad idea babe * coming near to namjoon*

Namjoon - W-w-well we are not married yet and and and we are in company so don't you dare -

Jungkook grabbed namjoon's ass and he was feeling the tape .

Jungkook - Ohooo seems like you did a hard work in morning by wrapping tapes around your beautiful chest and ass  tsk tsk. You are lucky that i can't give you punishment here  *licking lips *

Before namjoon can say something there was a knock at the door .

Jungkook - *clearing his throat* Come inside.

Yoongi came inside the office

Yoongi - Sorry to interrupt you sir but you have a meeting with kim's enterprise in 30 minutes.

Jungkook - Oh so animal is coming itself to get trapped . *Mumbling*

Yoongi - Pardon?

Jungkook - Okay just start preparing for the meetings.

Yoongi nooded his head and look at namjoon and mouthed  i am not a fucking Kitty you child . After saying that he went out from the cabin .

- On the other hand -

?? - Today i am gonna have so much fun with you Jeon *laughing easily*

?? - Ofcourse my darling. Ofcourse.

?? - You both did the great work . I am gonna give you lots of money for that *smriking*

- To be continued -

Yooo  gorgeous. How is life going on ? 😁

Well my life is a whole k-drama. It's full of everything without romance hehehe 😂

I hope you are liking this story 🎉

I think i am putting lots of plots 😅

But i love giving you surprise. 😁😁😁

Keep smiling your gorgeous. 🌟

Live long and forever with happiness 😌

See you all on another part 😄

Bye see you all on another chapter 😁