Chapter 18

Namjoon - Hyung i M so freaking tired . I want some rest *yawning*

Jungkook - I was telling you from past 2 hours that you should have to take rest but you being yourself *sigh*

Namjoon - Sorry Hyung but you know i have to study hard i want to graduate from college with good marks *giving Colgate smile*

Jungkook - Yea i know that you are a hard working student but still you have to take rest .

Namjoon - Okay okay i am not gonna open my book now . Happy?

Jungkook - Very much 😁- *getting call*Wait a minute namjoon .

Mr Jeon (call ) - Soobin is no more he die after getting shocks . Two fucker and their slut daughter are still breathing the air . So what you want to do with them ??

Jungkook (call) - Leave it for me . I will take care of them . Don't worry but the problem is my baby he is not feeling anykind of romance or i say he isn't falling in love with me. I  have everything that everyone dream about. I have a good body , money , brain and the thing that can make him scream. Then what the fuck is stopping him *sigh*

Mr Jeon (call) - You son calm down first of all. He is having his finals you have told me about that . Maybe he is stressing over his finals that's why he isn't giving you attention and by the way Jungkook he can get pregnant. I have seen his reports .So congratulations you gonna be dad if he fell in love with you-

Mrs Jeon (call) - Or else you will become uncle of his childrens *laughing*

Jungkook (call) - Don't worry mom his childrens gonna call me dad you guys just wait and watch. I have planned the whole thing*smriking*

Mr and Mrs Jeon (call) - That's my son *laughing*

Jungkook (call) - I will call you later okay . Take care of yourself *smiling and hanging up on  the call *

Namjoon- HYUNG !!!!!

Jungkook- What happened !*rushing to see namjoon*

Jungkook got panic after hearing namjoon's yelling so he went there to see whats going on with him but when jungkook got entered in the kitchen he found namjoon covered in the flour

Jungkook - Haha you looking like a donut right not *laughing*

Namjoon - Hyung *pouting*

Jungkook - Okay okay you should have to go and take a bath you big boy . I will cook food for both of us *smiling and pushing namjoon out from the kitchen*

Namjoon went to take shower

Jungkook - He will be the reason of my death some day . I hope he didn't wore his tapes around his body *thinking*

Jungkook was thinking about namjoon's body and he got turned on but tried to not jerk off himself. He tried to hide his boner in his giant hoddie .

-In the bathroom -

Namjoon - My plan worked on him. I am not that much innocent my Hyung. You don't know how many things i am hiding from you my dear hyungii *smriking*

Namjoon was chukling while standing infront of mirror.

Namjoon - But i have to work on my plan number 2 otherwise he will be out of my hand . I know that Nami is not in the jail . I know all these things because I am  not a  hacker for nothing *smriking*Let's the fun begins my Litt hyungi  *smiling innocently*

Namjoon took the bath and goes to his wardrobe to select a very good dress
for himself. His dress was giving a perfect look of his each curves

 His dress was giving a perfect look of his each curves

Namjoon - I m looking fucking sexy . Let's the plan begins .

Namjoon went downstairs and jungkook heared heels sound so he turned and found namjoon in a not so good dress .

Namjoon,- Hyung i got a call and my one of my classmate are throwing s party so i am going and by the way don't wait for me . I will be late o-

Jungkook - So you are going outside to show what have you gotten huh *eying namjoon's body *You better not go outside and get Change into normal clothes!!!!

Namjoon - I will not . I am going and nothing can stop me !!!

Jungkook - Seems like someone's want a really good punishment huh . I am feeling that today's punishment would not be good *smriking*

Namjoon - I am not a child Hyung punishments are for kids  and you better be on your place don't teach me what to do or what not!!

Jungkook - That's it !!!!!

Jungkook gripped namjoon's hip and slam his body to his rock hard chest.His head reaching namjoon's breast . Without giving warning jungkook ripped the dress that namjoon was wearing.

Jungkook - Be ready babe be ready for not sleeping tonight!!!!!

Namjoon - Oh my god i wasn't thinking that oh my god i don't want to walk with a jelly legs . Please god safe me from this beast tonight *Thinking*

- To be continued -

- Hope you like that part -

- Have a great day 😌

- Bye se ya on another chapter -