The end

It's been 14 months of having that incident.Now both were talking and giggling while jungkook's hand was on the namjoon's tummy.

You guys are right. Namjoon is pregnant for eight month. Jungkook got really tired of namjoon's mood swing but at the same time he is happy because. Namjoon is getting more curvy after the pregnancy . Which is a complete jackpot for the jungkook .

Namjoon and jungkook both were lying down on the couch and cuddling with eachother while watching some random movies .

Namjoon - I want cheese and mashed potatoes*pout *

Jungkook - As your wish my queen *kissing namjoon's pout *

Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen so he could satisfy namjoon's craving

But .

Namjoon - Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Jungkook came running from the kitchen  and found namjoon was grabbing his tummy while screaming.

Namjoon - My tummy hurts !!!!

Jungkook grabbed the namjoon and made him lay on the backseat. Jungkook was driving the car like a manic. After 5 minutes he came inside the hospital.

Jungkook - Help!!!! My baby is having a baby !

Some doctors and nurse come rushing towards him and made namjoon lay in the hospital bed  from jungkook's arms .

And they both went inside the operation room .

Jungkook was having some sort of panic attack while hearing namjoon's scream . Jungkook called his all friends and after 15 minutes j-hope , Yoongi , jimin ,Suga all were rushing towards the jungkook who was biting his nails due to panic .

Jimin - What happened?-

Suga - Is that kid okay or not ?

J-hope - Did he broke his arms accidentally while dancing?

Taehyung - What happened did he choke on the coffe?

Jungkook - NOOOO !!! My baby is having a baby ?

Suga - What ? You made a child pregnant? -

Jimin smack Sugas head .

Jimin - He is talking about namjoon you stupid .

Then they all heared a painfull screaming of namjoon and after sometime there was a child crying and that's makes jungkook smile in his tears .

After sometime the door got opened and nurse were carrying the baby and moving towards jungkook.But jungkook rush inside the room so he could see his namjoon .

Jungkook came inside the room and found namjoon was looking at the ceiling.jungkook went to him and hugged him and Namjoon started screaming.

Namjoon - Hey you dumn don't hug me tightly!!!! I just gave a new thing to you and where is my little pup. I wanna see him/her .

---Outside the room ----

Taehyung - Aww he is looking like a snowball *admiring the child *

Suga - No no. He is looking like a boiled dumpling *sigh *

J-hope - Omo is he or she ?

Nurse - It's he *smiling*

Jimin - I am gonna adopt him . Please make jungkook sign to the document so I can own him .

Jungkook came out from the room while screaming. No!!!! It's mine. His mumma gonna kill me if he got to know i disown my kid . You shut up shorty .He belongs to me .

Jimin kiss the baby forehead and said in a low tone " you are really a mixture of mine and Namjoon. I wish i could give you my name but it's too late "

On the other hand

Namjoon - I hope jimin you got to see your child . But you cannot name him anymore because you lost the priority of naming your own child .

-The end -

I hope you like that part .

There wouldn't be any bonus part so enjoy this misterious ending ☺️

See you all on another new chapter

Follow me for more updates 💫