Chapter 6

-RECAP-

Jungkook got barge in the changing room

Jungkook - What the hell*shocked*

PRESENT

Namjoon - H-h-hyung i-i

Jungkook - Why are you wearing girls clothes huh*looking at namjoon thick breast*

Namjoon's parents don't know about namjoon's cross dressing desire . Namjoon don't want let that secret to be out . Namjoon doesn't want to disappoint his parents .But today his secret got out .

Namjoon - H-h-hyung  i-i  w-was  j-just curious.  th-that  how  wil-l  i  look . If i wore  girls  cloth-es *scared  and  looking down *

Jungkook - Oh is that the only reason*licking lips*

Namjoon - Hyung just just forget that thing that i have wore girls clothes .J-Just forget t-that *still looking down*

Jungkook - How *trapping namjoon's in his arms *

Namjoon - Hyung j-just f-forget it .*crying voice*

Jungkook - Okay i won't tell that stop crying*hugging tightly to namjoon*

Jungkook can feel  namjoon's soft breast against his neck *because namjoon is taller than jungkook and he was wearing heels *

Jungkook - *realising namjoon from tight hug * Are they real *eying namjoon's huge  breast and hip*

Namjoon - Y-yea Hyung *blushing*

Jungkook - But you are a boy how can that happen??? Having this much huge seems unrealistic.*looking namjoon in his eyes*

Namjoon - No Hyung it's real .I had a chest and hip surgery.You can touch it .
*namjoon got shocked that why he allowed his Hyung to touch him *

Jungkook place his one hand to namjoon's one big  breast and grabbing his thick hips on other hand . Namjoon hips and boobs are even larger than jungkook's hands .

Jungkook got turned on and started slowly messaging namjoon's boobs . Namjoon started biting his  lips so he can surpressed his moans.Then suddenly jungkook grab namjoon 's neck and brought namjoon's face closer to his face .And started chanting some mantra .After few times.Namjoom got

-HIPNOTIZE-

Jungkook smrik  and started kissing namjoon's lips roughly while playing with namjoon's breast .

Jungkook - Fuck .If i know you are a complete treasure then i won't marry to your cheap sister .

Jungkook stopped kissing namjoon and goes out and then he came back with a stool .

Jungkook turned namjoon's body to mirror side and started slowly grinding his dick to namjoon's hip and at the same time started massaging namjoon's breast in a rough way .

Jungkook - Fuck *grown*ahhhh .Oh-h m-my cum-mslut .Daddy gonna give y-you reward *started grinding his dick in a rough way at namjoon's hip *

Jungkook - Now slut unzip your master's pant .

Namjoon did what he said .

Jungkook - Now start sucking me through my boxer .Go ahed slut .*smrik*

Namjoon started sucking jungkook from boxer

Jungkook - *moaning* fuck-ing    h-hell.      y-you   a-are    s-s-so   f-f-fucking   g-good  s-slut  aahh fuck .

Namjoon started sucking roughly and harshly jungkook through boxer.

Jungkook eyes widened. He was verge to cum .So he stopped namjoon.

Jungkook - F-f-fuck   s-s-stop  i-it  s-slut. Now  remove my boxer through your teeth while looking at me .And get started  to suck me . Until i cum to your pretty slutty mouth.

Namjoon removed jungkook's boxer while looking at his eyes . Jungkook was biting his lips while looking at namjoon Then namjoon started sucking jungkook's  tip while  twisting his tongue at the tip.

Jungkook - *eyes widen*    fuck   i-i-i  am cumm-ing . S-swallow   e-ea-ch   and  e-every  dr-op  of  m-mine  cum.   

Jungkook cum on namjoon's mouth and namjoon's drink each and every drop of jungkook's cum.

Jungkook - *pant* now now slut .I want you to masterburate me while looking at me .

Namjoon started pumping jungkook while looking at his eyes .

Jungkook - Ahhh *pant*  fuck  s-so  g-good  s-slut  s-so g-good  f-for  m-me.
Ahhh *moaning* fuck .I am coming!!
S-swallow  e-each and e-every dr-drop of m-mine  s-slut.

Namjoon drink each and every drop of cum without having any problem.That shocks jungkook .

Jungkook - how ?? He doesn't even have a gag issue that's really surprising*thinking*

Jungkook - Namjoon stand up .

Namjoon -*did*

Jungkook - Had you ever had sex with anyone??

Namjoon - ___________

Jungkook - I got forget that he is still hipnotize.*biting lips*I want more ahh .I can't get bore having sexual activity with you.*kissing namjoon's neck*

Then jungkook's eyes went to namjoon's half exposed breast.

Jungkook - Go and sit on the stool and exposed your big breast to me .

Namjoon did what jungkook said

Jungkook went to namjoon and grabbed namjoon's breast.

Jungkook - It's really huge humm. This big boobs belongs to me.Dare to show those to anyone.Then you won't like the consequences.Get it!!*twisting nipples*

Namjoon - *moan*nooded

Jungkook- Words babe words *still twisting nipples*

Namjoon - Yess daddy *moan*

Jungkook - Now babe  Start sucking me  while I am using those boobs . Get it*death glare*

Namjoon - Yes daddy

Jungkook placed his hard dick between namjoon's marvelous flesh .

Jungkook - *moan* fuck *throwing his head back*

Namjoon started sucking jungkook's dick tip and jungkook started using boobs to jerk himself .

Jungkook - I want  t-that  p-pleasure  d-daily   fu-fuck*moaning* s-slut  m-my s-sexy  s-slut . I-i  w-want t-to  chain y-you  up  and   will  u-use    y-you  on-only  for   m-my  p-pleasure.

Namjoon was sucking jungkook so good that jungkook couldn't hold his cum.

Jungkook - Swallow my cum slut!!

Namjoon Swallow each and every single drop and luck his lips while looking at jungkook .

Jungkook - That's hot *biting lips* .I want to fuck you but at the same time . I want you to feel my each and every hard  thrust .I want to make you cry while fucking.Ahhh i m again turning hard .My god  .

Jungkook saw that namjoon is gaining consciousness.and he smriked.

-To be continued -

It's my first time of writing smut .Hope you guys will like it .

Have a great day everyone 💐💐

Keep smiling and stay connected ☺️