Chapter 17

- Next morning -

Namjoon woke up at 7 o'clock and went to his bathroom for fresh up . After coming from bathroom he got some books for himself to read after breakfast.

 After coming from bathroom he got some books for himself to read after breakfast

-Namjoon's outfit-

Ignore the bag and glasses guys 😅

When he came down he found jakson and jungkook placing the breakfast on the table . Jakson glance at namjoon

Jakson - Good morning Namjoon you are awake come and have a breakfast with us *smiling*

Jungkook - Good morning Namjoon how was your sleep *smiling*

Namjoon - Good morning jakson Hyung and jungkook Hyung. I slept like a baby last night Hyung *smiling*

Jungkook - That's good . By the way today is my day off and jakson is going to his mom's house .

Namjoon - Ohh jakson Hyung say hii to your family from my side *smiling*

Jakson - I will namjoon*smiling*

- Jakson outfit -

- jungkook outfit -

- jungkook outfit -

Namjoon - By the way I am so hungry Hyung. I want my breakfast *pout*

Jakson - Aww here is your breakfast you little one in a big body boy *smiling*

The trio have their breakfast while talking to each other .

After breakfast jakson took his leave and then there is only jungkook and namjoon in the whole ass mansion.

Namjoon - Hyung momma and dad is not picking my call . Have you tried to call them ??

Jungkook - Yea i did they said they are on a business meeting and they barely getting any time for conversation with you  and they know that you are living with me *smiling*

Namjoon - Do they know about Nami noona ??

Jungkook - No i didn't tell them . I will tell them when they will arrive here because telling this big thing on phone would be not a good idea that's why I didn't tell them .

Namjoon - Yeah you are right. By the way hyung do you know any park around here ?

Jungkook - No namjoon i don't think so by the way wanna study with me ?

Namjoon - Why not Hyung  *smiling*

- On the other hand -

Mr Jeon - How are you feeling right now my buddy .

Mrs Jeon - Come on darling when you started showing simpathy to them ?*rolling eyes *

Right now jungkook's parents are infront of namjoon's adopted parents . Mrs Kim condition is not good right now . Mr and Mrs Kim are in a bad condition. They have cuts marks everywhere on their body and Mr and Mrs Jeon was having fun after watching the condition of Mr and Mrs Kim .

Mr Jeon - Aren't you fed up huh . Aren't you feeling bad about your son huh . He thinks about yourself so high and your thinking about him so low .

Mrs Jeon - You want your son to sell his body huh . What kind of parents you are huh ?? Well this torture session is not gonna end now because your little slut daughter of yours are still alive and fucking with two people's even after her married .

Mr Kim - Namjoon is just a b-bad  l-luck
for us . He is not even worthy of any love . He is born to slut not my daughter she is a princess and trust me when your son got to know about your secrets he will definitely gonna ditch you both . Just wait !!!

Mrs Kim - My daughter is princess not a fucking slut *hissing*

Mrs Jeon - Aww a slut is trying to safe his slut daughter. Oh my god what a drama i am enjoying. Seems like you both havnt learnt your lessons yet. *Smriking*

Mr Jeon - My son is a hero not a Fucker like you . And my buddy you don't know about something that the ones you are calling your daughter is not your actually daughter *smriking*

Mrs Kim - W-w-what  are  y-y-you  saying Nami i-is my own daughter. *Sluttering*

Mrs Jeon - Oh really babe *smriking*

Mr Kim - What the hell you are saying Nami is my own blood what the hell you want to say !!!!!

Mr Jeon - Nami is not your own daughter. Your wife also had slept with many guys after marrying with you my buddy.

Mr Kim - No it's not true you are just saying the shit .I am not gonna believe in your words !!!

Mr Jeon - You want proof okay

Mr Jeon order his men to bring his laptop. After some minutes his bodyguard gave him the laptop and Mr Jeon played a video of Mrs Kim having a sex with another guy and she also had sex with many other guys too.

Mr Kim got blank after seeing the video of his not so loyal wife . Mr and Mrs Jeon were laughing over Mr and Mrs Kim conditions.

Mr Jeon - Don't feel sorry buddy . Your Litt daughter would be here too . So don't worry *laughing evily*

- To be continued -

Hope you guys are doing fine 💫

Hope you guys like this part 😁

See you on another part 😄

Bye 👋