Chapter 16

Namjoon came downstairs with his books and he found jungkook and jakson were sitting on the couch . Jungkook looked at namjoon and gave him eye signal to come . Namjoon went and sat beside the jungkook and placed his books on the table .

Namjoon - Here the books Hyung *smiling*

Jakson - Okay so let's starts study *giggling*

Jungkook - Okay so focus namjoon okay .

Jakson and jungkook started helping namjoon and they both fine out that namjoon is pretty smart (ofcourse he is because he has 148 IQ level 😌) Jakson and jungkook started solving namjoon's doubt .

- After 3 hours -

Jungkook - We should take break *rolling his shoulder*

Jakson - Yea you are right*sigh*

Namjoon - But Hyung we just started studying * confused*

Jakson and jungkook - WHAT!!!!

Namjoon - Yea

Jaskon - Namjoon you should take a little break while studying. It will help to energise to do work more okay . Take half an hour break than start your  studies again

Jungkook- Jakson is right. By the way let's order something.

Jaskon - Yea let's order some pizza !!

Jungkook - Okay  .

Jungkook ordered the pizza and Namjoon took a break . Then pizza got arrived the trio started eating while talking. After some minutes

Namjoon - Jakson Hyung i gain my energy. I should start my revision*smiling*

Jungkook - Okay let's do it .

After studying straight 4 hours . Jungkook Force namjoon to take break and Namjoon was keep throwing tantram that he havnt studied much . But jungkook stern and deep voice made namjoon to obey his Hyung.

Jakson - Let's make something for dinner . I am fucking hungry .

Namjoon was going to say something but he got cut because of call.

Namjoon - Hold on Hyung .

Namjoon picked his call and started talking. He was talking with Jack his seatmate . Namjoon was laughing between talking and jungkook was getting furious that whom he is talking with . But he don't want to scare namjoon that's why he didn't said anything.

After some times .

Namjoon (call) - Okay jack see ya . Good night and best of luck for the exam .

Jack (call) - Thank you dude . And you too .bye good night love you .

Namjoon (call) - Thank you and love you too . Bye *smiling*

Namjoon hang up and turned around he found jungkook with dark eyes looking in his eyes intentionally.

Namjoon got shiver over his body

Namjoon - Y-yes Hyung?

Jungkook - Food is ready come and have your seat *deep voice *

Namjoon - O-o-okay  h-hyung .

Namjoon went to dining table and took his seat .

- The dinner -

Namjoon - That looks yumm . Thank you so much for the food*smiling*

Namjoon started eating and moaned due to the delicious flavours but it makes jungkook gulp . Namjoon started finishing the speghetti.

Jakson then offer a Coco cola cane to namjoon and Namjoon thanked jaskon . After some talking namjoon went to his room because he have to revise his lessons .

Jungkook - Why i have to wait jakson

Jakson - Bro do you want him to get scared and run away from you . Huh you waited for him for 10 years not wait for him a little . Have patience.

Jungkook - I will really kill this jack . Who is he ?*fuming in anger *

Jakson - Calm down calm down jungkook don't get angry i bet sure that jack don't have feelings for namjoon. Because his seatmate already have a girlfriend. So don't worry about it *smiling*

Jungkook - Whatever . By the way let's call mom and dad let's take what's happening there * smrik *

Jakson - Why not call them *smrik *

Jungkook took one earpod and place it to his ear and he gave one to jakson .

Then jungkook called his dad

Jungkook (call) - Hello dad. How are you and mom?

Mr Jeon (call) - We are  good son. How are you ,jakson and Namjoon?

Jakson (call) - We are fine uncle . When you are coming here ?

Mr Jeon (call ) - Soon jakson soon *husky voice *

Jungkook ( call) - What's going on there dad ?

Mr Jeon (call ) - You will get the news soon son . But right now i can't tell you . You just have to wait for surprise .

Jungkook(call) - Okay dad as you say *smrik *

Jungkook heared some screaming voice .

Jungkook (call) - Seems like you are having fun dad .*smiling*

Mr Jeon (call ) - Yea son and soon you will able to have fun too .i will all you later these bitches are so loud okay i have to teach them some lessons so i will talk to you later .

Jungkook (call)- Sounds fun . Okay dad talk to you later . Good night . Take care and say hi mom to my side . Bye .

Jaskon - Bye uncle see you soon * smiling*

Mr Jeon (call) - Why not jaskon Bye son take care of yourself both of you  and good night bye .

Jakson and jungkook (call)- Bye .

- To be continued -

I hope you guys like this part 😁

Hope you all are doing well 🙏

See you on another part 😁

Have a great day😌

Bye 👋