Chapter 20

Jungkook - Why babe are you scared ?*smriking*

Namjoon - How can you get hard after cumming huh . It can't be possible.

Jungkook - It can be possible. If it's possible babe  and i will not let you sleep  so get ready for more rounds .

Namjoon - Seems like my ass gonna rip out from my body today *thinking*

Jungkook started trasing namjoon's back with his middle and index finger . That gives shiver to the namjoon's spine .

Jungkook - My babe my beautiful babe . You are fucking so hot . Aaahhhh i can't get tired of fucking you.

Namjoon - Yea i know i am beautiful. But you better use condoms i don't want to get pregnant.

Jungkook - And why ????

Namjoon - Are you dumb or what i am not married yet and you are expecting me to marry you . Are you lost your mind ?

Jungkook - Ohhh so you want to get married huh . *Started fucking namjoon slowly*

Namjoon -  Y-yes  y-you  duf-fer .

Jungkook - So i-its  e-easy  l-l-lets  g-get  m-married  t-then .

Namjoon - I don't love you fucker *biting lips*

Jungkook - WHAT  YOU  SAID??????*stopped his movements*

Namjoon - That i don't love you

After hearing namjoon's words jungkook got angry and flip namjoon . Now namjoon is facing jungkook's scary and angry face .

Jungkook gripped namjoon's neck and he bend down and captured namjoon's lips .
Start kissing him in an aggressive way.

After good 5 minutes jungkook broke the kiss and namjoon's lips were swallen.

Jungkook - We are getting married and i don't care about your concern.So be ready Mrs Jeon Namjoon.

Jungkook said those things and started fucking namjoon and placing his hands to namjoon's each breast . Start banging in namjoon .

___________________________________________

Round 2

Namjoon was sucking junkook's and jungkook was enjoying it .

Namjoon was sucking while humming jungkook.

Jungkook - F-fuck t-that  s-slutty e-e-eyes
of. y-yours  w-w-wants  me to destroy you!!!!!

_________________________________________

Round 3

Jungkook fucked namjoon's in spoon style.  At the same time pinching namjoon's thigh . Namjoon was cumming like a waterfall . 

Namjoon - AaHhh  s-so f-full

Jungkook - F-fucking h-hell. B-babe .

___________________________________________

Round 4

Jungkook was fucking namjoon's while holding his legs over his shoulders .

Jungkook - W-w-what  a  g-g-gorgeous
sight  f-f-fucking se--xy..

After round four namjoon got really tired . Jungkook cum inside namjoon's and namjoon cum over jungkook's abs .

But namjoon eyes got widened when he felt a really sharp pain between his shouler and neck .

Namjoon - Ahhhhhhhhbhh

Jungkook - My mate .........

Namjoon - Y-y-your e-e-eyes !!!!

Jungkook - Your blood taste soo delicious.
Oh my god it's so sweet. *Smriking*

Namjoon - Y-y-you

Namjoon got uncounsious because of that activity and lossing of blood.

Jungkook - Oh my pretty Litt Litt thing .I want to ruin you so bad ...*smriking*

Jungkook cleaned the namjoon and changed the sheets . Jungkook made namjoon to wear his shirts and shorts then jungkook locked the whole house and leave the house after locking it.

Jungkook -Seems like  someone wants to die today . Oh  my god today i will get lots blood . I am so happy *evil laughing*

Jungkook got inside his car and move towards the broken building where he found everyone.

Mrs Kim , Mr Kim , Nami and Soobin too
They are having lots of  injuries over their body and that makes jungkook hella happy.

Mr Jeon - Hey son welcome. Look Here is your desert .

Mrs Jeon - We left some blood tooo . You can have it and after drinking the whole blood burn this buliding.

Jungkook - Don't worry mom. I will burn the whole damn building but first i want to drink some blood .

First jungkook went to Mr Kim . He sunk his teeth and started drinking the blood while moaning. Then Mrs Kim and then Nami  then Soobin  . He drink all the blood from their body .

He was feeling so good after drinking the blood . It's been 4 years that he didn't drank the fresh blood .

Then

Mr Jeon - Your surprise is waiting for you my son go ahead.

Mrs Jeon - We are leaving this place . Enjoy my son.

After they both took their leave . Jungkook went deep inside the building and there was a person who was tied in a chair and he was  struggling too much.  That person wants to escape from this bloody place.  But the ropes are so tight that he can't free himself.

Well well how are you

JAKSON ......

- To be continued -

- I hope you are liking the plots -

- See you on another chapter -

- Take care of yourself -

- Bye -