Chapter 9

-Next day -

Namjoon woke up  by alarm sound then after turning alarm off .He went to bathroom so he can get ready for University. After coming from bathroom .He was feeling that someone is watching him but he had checked the whole house and found none expect himself so he just shrugged off that thing and went to  kitchen to eat something before going to University.But sadly he found nothing . Then he went to pantry so he can find something but he found a wrapper of eaten chips . With empty tummy he went out so he can catch the bus on time .

 With empty tummy he went out so he can catch the bus on time

-Namjoon's  outfit -(ignore the hand 😅)

When namjoon entered in the bus he found something odd . Because everytime he was greeted by bus driver and some people's who are a regular passenger. But today he was not greeted by anyone.Everyone was having a blank face . But namjoon greated everyone and did payment of the bus ride and took his window seat like always. When he reached University he came out of the bus and went straight to his  class . Namjoon was waiting for jack but jack didn't came . Namjoon found that odd because he was a regular student.

Namjoon - Maybe jack isn't feeling well that's why he didn't came . Let's focus on studies .

Professor came to the class and said

Mr lee - So class you will be  having your finals soon so after today . You will be having holiday until your final exams get started so utilise each and every single minute. All the best class for your finals .

Everyone - Thank you Mr.Lee.

(Time skip to University end time )

Namjoon - Let's go home .But first let's go for groceries shopping.

-At mall -

Namjoon - So i have to pick atleast 12 packets of ramen .I think that would be enough for 5 days .

Namjoon found someone was tapping his shoulder so he turned around.

Jakson - Hey namjoon how are you*smiling*

Namjoon - Hii jakson Hyung .I am fine thanks for asking me.How are you ??

Jakson - No problem.I am fine too .How is your mom and dad?

Namjoon - Glad to know that you are fine Hyung . My parents are fine . I am just missing them *sad*

Jakson - *smiling* that's great that your parents are fine but you are missing them ??

Namjoon - They aren't home . That's why I am missing them.

Jakson - So you are alone in home right now. Why don't you go to your nonna's house and live there until your parents came home.

Namjoon - No Hyung i am fine . I don't want to be a burden for them.*smiling*

Jakson - Namjoon*putting his hand on namjoon's shoulder* you are not a burden .Your noona and Hyung would be happy if they get to know that you are coming to their home for spending some time with them .

Namjoon - I am fine Hyung . I can take care of myself.I am a grown up child .*proudly saying* I will go to noona's house with my parents to meet noona and Hyung someday . But i will not go their house for staying.

Jakson - *removing his hand from namjoon's shoulder* Aren't they are your family -(call ) hold on namjoon.

(On call )

Jakson - Yes jungkook i will be there . By the way namjoon is living at home alone. I think you should let him live at your house until his parents came .

Jungkook - Why not he can stay as long he want . I don't have any problem with that. Give your phone to namjoon i want to talk with him .

*Jakson giving his phone to namjoon*

Jakson - He wants to talk with you.

Namjoon - H-Hello Hyung .How are you?

Jungkook - I am fine joon how are you ?

Namjoon - I am fine too Hyung .How is noona ?

Jungkook - She is fine too .By the way you should go home and pack your stuff .I will pick you up at 7 o' clock okay .

Namjoon - But Hyung -

Jungkook - No if and but you are coming*stern voice *hang up

Namjoon - He cut the call jakson Hyung without listening me.

Jakson - You should go to his house okay let me drop you at home  *smiling*

Namjoon - I think today i won't be able to do groceries shopping *thinking* Okay Hyung.

(Other hand )

Soobin - Namjoon is really sexy .I want to fuck him .He told me he had a surgeries around his hip and ass . Fuck i want to claim his huge breast and ass .He is making me hard *imagining namjoon's body)

Nami - Hey babe *entering room * Here is your water - oh you are hard huh  Want have some fun *seductively*

Soobin - I  was imagining you and your sexy body and that's make me so hard *lie* Why not let's have some fun . I will not spare you babe today . I will fuck you that hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks .*licking lips*

Nami - Ohh daddy fuck me *sitting on soobin's lap *

-To be continued -

I hope you guys are enjoying my this story 😁

Stay healthy and be happy.

See you all in next part .

Have a great day 💕