Chapter 28

Jack - What are you doing here namjoon?

Namjoon - Jack * stood up from his place*

Jack - Dude why are you not coming to college . I missed you .

Jack came towards namjoon and hugged him . Namjoon returned the hug back .

Jack - Were you sick from these past days ? *Releasing him from the hug*

Namjoon - Yea i got sick *lie *

Jack - Oh so sorry to know that . That's a relief that you got recovered. *Smiling* and oh hey brother in law *bowing after noticing jungkook*

Jungkook was fuming in anger because jack hugged his namjoon but he didn't yelled at jack because he didn't want to create a scene right now . So he created back jack with a fake smile .

Jungkook - Hello jack . How are you ?

Jack - I am fine -

Jack suddenly got a call .

Jack - oh so sorry for that .

Jack picked his call .

Jack - Oh okay mom i will bring that Tomato for dinner . Okay okay i won't get forget *rubbing his forehead*

After cutting the call

Jack - I am so sorry i have to go . I came here because I was hungry. Please namjoon don't tell my mom that I have already eaten my food . Okay bye buddy *running away *

Namjoon - Seems like jack is in trouble today *giggling*

Jungkook - What's making you laugh huh ?

Namjoon - Nothing*smiling*

Jungkook - Fine * i will teach you a good lesson in bed don't worry my boy. Daddy hai nna punish you today* *thinking

Waitor - Here is the food . Enjoy*smiling*

Namjoon - Yumm let's dig in *smiling*

Jungkook - Okay love .

Then they both started eating there meal while talking to each other .

They were both laughing and giggling while having the food .

After some times all the food got eaten by jungkook and namjoon. Jungkook stand up from his place and Namjoon stand up too from his place . Jungkook went to pay the money but before he pay . Someone accidentally pour juice on Namjoon.

Namjoon - Ah

Waitor - I am so sorry sir . I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going*

Jungkook - You !

Namjoon - It's okay i am fine . Let me go to the washroom so I could wash myself.

Jungkook - But -

Namjoon - It's pretty fine and don't you dare to tell at him and also it will take some minutes to me to wash myself. Wait for me . I will be quick

Jungkook nooded his head . Namjoon went inside the bathroom. He was wasting the juice stain on his selves and knees .

But

But

He started feeling his head heavy and slowly slowly he collapsed but before he could touch the ground someone grabbed him on time . Before his uncounsious body could touch the floor .

?? - I was waiting for that time . *Smirking* Now you are in my arm . So now i could freely give you to him and i will get lots of money in return. I cannot wait any longer *evil smirking*

- To be continued -

Sorry guys for not updating you . Because my college have started and it's my first year of college.

Hope you liked that part 😉

Stay healthy and stay safe . I know you could do that 💗

I hope you all are doing fine

See you soon on another part .

Bye bye take care 👋