I. Revelation - Part 5 - Skyfall

Mara's heart stopped 6 times in less than 24 hours and each time the longer it took to bring her back was 48 minutes. She had multiple interns bleeding - of which in her brain - 33 broken bones in total and most of her organs were failing her. John was able to heal her a little but hardly enough to put her out of risk.

"We need to do something. If he keeps trying like that he will burn all his energy." Gamma Liam commented.

"It's her daughter. It's normal he's acting like that. You can't never let go your kids." Luna Vanessa replied, while the both of them are looking at John and Mara.

"I know but it's not helping her. I would do the same if she was my daughter but my friends would stop me before I went too far. So we need to help him." Gamma Liam retorted.

Luna Vanessa sighed: " I know but my heart is so broken for him, for both of them. What can push such a young girl to want to end her life."

"It beats me." Gamma Liam agreed.

When they saw John punching the wall, they decided to go in. He sats one the side beside the bed, putting his head in his hands before yelling. Luna Vanessa approached him and kneeled in front of him before touching his shoulders.

He looked at her and asked:″ I can't heal her, why? I healed thousands of lives and I can't save my own daughter! Why?!"

"I don't know John. I wished I could help you more and take some of your pain away." Luna Vanessa replied.

"You're already doing so much by being here."

That was all John was always nice and kind hearted even in the worst time.

"Go rest a little. We will be watching her out." Gamma Liam told him.

"Liam is right. Go rest, we will not leave her side until you're coming back." Luna Vanessa added.

John nodded: "Alright, I will be back in an hour or two."

Luna Vanessa took John's seat while Gamma Liam brought another chair.

"Why can he heal her?" Gamma Liam asked, looking at Mara while a nurse was cleaning her already dirty sheets.

"I would like to understand." Luna Vanessa muttered.

"She doesn't want to be healed. As soon as she's strong enough to fight Doctor John's healing power she does." Juliet, the nurse, explained. Juliet had an emphatic gift.

"You felt it?" Luna Vanessa asked, curious.

Juliet nodded.

"So she really wants to die... Why so young? I can't believe she's fighting to die..." Gamma Liam questioned, more for himself.

"She's fighting against her father." Julet explained.

"What does that mean? What does that change?" Luna Vanessa asked.

"I don't know... I'm not sure... But she didn't want his touch. There were a lot of strong feelings and anger here, I still can feel it." Juliet said, shivering.

"This is weird!" Luna Vanessa frowned. All of this didn't make any sense.

"What about the boy that found her?" Gamma Liam asked.

"Orion? What about him?" Luna Vanessa retorted back.

"You said that he told you they were sharing a bond, right? Maybe he can help her, give her a reason to fight for her life." Gamma Liam developed.

"Worth the try." Luna Vanessa stated.

And it worked! Orion's presence in Mara's room calmed her down and they were able to see a slight improvement in her condition. Definitely, there was something between them but what?