I. Revelation - Part 7 - London Calling

As he saw how furious was doctor John, Gamma Liam took a protective posture in front of his Luna for the second time tonight. That was so unusual in this peaceful hospital.

"Don't touch her!" Doctor John snarled at his colleague and Luna.

"Please John, I'm just here to help her. We need to check for... internal injuries and I'm the best one for that." Luna Vanessa said, trying to calm her friend.

"You asked for a rape kit! This is not for checking internal injuries!" Doctor John shoot making Gamma Liam and Orion growled but not for the same reason.

Orion didn't like that idea at all. The idea of Mara had been possibly raped in the hospital made him feel like he failed her. As for Gamma Liam he was fed up with aggressiveness towards his Luna. This was not sitting well with his wolf.

"Enough with this nonsense John, first you forget who you are speaking to, your Luna! Secondly, she's not only your Luna but she's also one of the best gynecologists in the country so she's the best to take care of Mara and evaluate if there are any internal injuries. Moreover she's only doing what she has to do in this situation!" Gamma Liam booms, his wolf on the verge.

"She's my fucking daugther and I'm know what good for her! How could this happen while you were both here! You should be looking at who was able to attack her under your noises! This is unacceptable!" Doctor John yells out of rage.

"And why is this wolf still in my daughter! I forbade him to come back here!" Doctor John shot, pointed at Orion.

"Please John, calm down. You're not helping!" Luna Vanessa states.

Juliet felt she was going to faint because there were too many strong emotions in the room.

"Orion, please!" She muttered, pleading with him to help her.

He catched her at the last moment and even if he didn't want to leave Mara's side, he knew that Doctor John had the power to keep him away from her and it was in his best interest to keep a low profile for now. And they were able to slip away easily as they were all yelling in the room.

When she came back to herself, Orion was sitting on her side in the nurses' restroom.

"Thank you! I needed to get out!" She whispers, grateful.

"We need to talk..." Juliet heard Orion in her head.

She nodded, having an idea of what he wanted to talk about. She mindlinked him back: "I know... Mara is not safe here. We need to get her out of here."

"How? Your gift?" Orion asked, surprised.

"Except the fact Mara's scared of her own father. His feeling tonight... He was not livid because of what happened to her and something was worrying him and it was not Mara's state." She explained.

"I know, something is not right with him but how can we find another hospital without him knowing, he's so famous." Orion agreed.

"Yeah... "

"Why are you helping me?" Orion asked, curious about Juliet's reason.

"There is also the fact Mara needs a guardian which means already a lot. You know you're her guardian, right?"

He nodded: "I guesseed as she is not my mate and I'm still bond to her. And right now I know she needs to leave this place."

"If you feel you need to take her away then I trust you. We need to save her.
"

"What are we going to do?" Orion sighed.

"I know a witch that could help us to get Mara away." Juliet said.

"Good, now I just have to find a place? I will find something... I will let you know and we've to do it ASAP, so call your witch friend." Orion stated before leaving the room.

That early morning, Orio had another disturbing dream... This time Mara was not the direct victim. No this time she was just forced to see her brother being tortured and even raped. Orion clearly sees Doctor John in that nightmare. He was not the one torturing his own son but he was by Mara's side forcing her to watch everything. He was repeatedly saying that it was her fault, that without her, her Brother would've been safe. All was happening because of her. Because her brother wanted to help her! As if she was worth it!

She felt so helpless and guilty. Her father was so right and for the first time she really wished to die. Seeing someone you love being tortured was so much worst than to be tortured yourself. She cried and begged them to stop for the first time in the last few years. Even if she knew it was useless, she had learnt it herself a few years ago when the real torture had started that begging was only exciting her torturers. Yet this time she couldn't have helped herself.

Orion was really distrub by this dream and didn't want to go to school but he didn't want to worry his parents even more, so he still went. But he was not focused on his classes and actually during his science class he fell asleep. This time he saw Mara coming home after school to find that her brother had left. She understood why he left but she couldn't help but feel abandoned. Hidden in her closet, she found a note from her brother. He was sorry that he was not able to take her with him, that he was not strong enough and he swore that he would come back for her one day. He will come to save her. If she found a way to run, she could find him under his second name and their mother's maiden name.

Orion was woken up by his teacher but he had the information he needed. He was able to find Mara's brother - London Matthew Adicost - and mother - Lorelei Lotta information in less than 10 minutes at the library. Thanks to the internet! Matthew was a student in 4 states away from here.

He met Juliet in a Café in the center and together they planned Mara's escape - through the mindlink to be sure nobody will sell them. Juliet had already contacted her witch's friend and Orion had found Mara's brother and already sent him an email. He was just hoping to have an answer quickly. It was urgent to move Mara away. They were going to slip when Orion received the email from Matthew. He was ready to help and would be in the city next to pack land in 3 days. Everything was falling into place! Finally a ray of light in Mara's life?