I. Revelation - Part 11 - Images Of War

Alpha Sloan was not comfortable with the findings that he and Beta Steeve had made through the prison's video surveillance. The problem was how to tell his friend and Gamma. When he and Luna Vanessa entered his office, the smell of his soul mate appealed to him and gave him the strength to do what he had to do.

Feeling the discomfort of her mate, Luna Vanessa kissed him and sat on his legs. Affectionate gestures were common between mates, Beta Steeve and Gamma Liam were not surprised by her behaviour.

"Liam, I'm sorry. I know this isn't the time, nor what you want to hear. But we have good reason to believe that Violet knowingly helped Orion escape." Alpha Sloan explains, not beating around the bush.

"That's impossible! Why would she do that?!" Gamma Liam denied.

"Do you have any proof?" Luna Vanessa asked.

"The syringes, used against the guards, came with from Liam and the surveillance video shows Violet talking to Orion before she opened the cell door by herself without being forced. Unfortunately, we don't have audio so we can't get what they said to each other." Alpha Sloan answered.

"You want my permission to interrogate her, don't you?" Gamma Liam muttered.

"That would be ideal but as your friend, I want your opinion and to know how you want to handle the situation."

"Bring her in. Like you, I want to understand all of this and my instincts tell me we're missing something important." Gamma Liam replied with a decided tone.

"I agree. We're missing something." Alpha Sloan added before calling Violet into his office.

Violet was surprised to be summoned to the Apha's office and even more surprised when she saw that Luna, Beta and her father were also there. When Alpha Sloan realised that she was not in a position to talk to them, she said, "I'm not going to!" He ordered her to explain herself and to show him what had happened with Orion. Unable to resist the order given by her Alpha, she put her trembling hand in his and shared her memory with him.

"If you're here for an apology you're wasting your time." Orion told her.

"They're going to kill you and yet you look so calm. Do you have no regrets?" Violet commented.

"For shocking you. I didn't want you to find him. I didn't think about who will find him and for that I'm sorry. But he deserved it! Your brother is a scumbag!" Orion declared.

"I know..." Violet whispered, looking down.

"It was you! Oh no! Not you too! Oh my goddess, I should have finished him!" Orion announced as he realized the horrible truth.

"Is there someone else?" Violet asked.

Orion nodded as the guard interrupted them to tell them that Violet's time was almost up.

"We don't have much time. Hurry up." Violet declared before opening the door to his cell. Once out of the cell she gave him the syringes she had stolen from her father and explained, "Use them to disable the guards and I'll serve as your hostage.

"Why are you doing all this?" Orion asked her.

"Because you don't deserve to die. Let's go now."

Alpha Sloan followed Orion and Violet utile the verge of the territorry. Orion even proposed Violet to come with him but she refused, not wanted to leave her parents et her litte sister.

"Why?" Alpha Sloan asked incredulously after what he had just seen. He shared the memory of Violet with his soul mate.

"Because he deserved it! He had to be stopped. I just wanted for all of this to stop." Voliet said in a small voice, not daring to look at anyone.

Violet looked at her father, looking guilty, "Please, I can't say it in front of him."

Luna Vanessa mindlinked Alpha Sloan to explain Liam's theory about his own son.

"Show me then." Alpha Sloan says reaching out to her. Seeing her distress, he didn't use his Alpha's voice on her. She needed a safe place where she could speak freely, he felt it.

"Please! Why did he have to be stopped? You are safe here. I just want to understand." Alpha Sloan added in the face of Violet's hesitation.

She gave him her hand and decided to show him everything, the abuse her brother had done to her but also when she discovered him lying on the floor, begging for help. Then how she went to get a kitchen knife. She just wanted, no needed, it to stop, she wanted him to never touch her or do the same to Mallory, their little sister.

Alpha Sloan looked at his friend with pity and sympathy and Gamma Liam understood at once.

He shook his head: "No, no, no! Not you! Not his own sister! Tells me it's not true."

Violet began to cry.

"I'm so sorry daddy." She sobbed.

"Don't be! You didn't do anything. I'm the one who's sorry I couldn't protect you like I should have!" Gamma Liam said, taking his daughter in his arms, also crying. His heart broken.

What a turn of events! As if the situation wasn't dramatic enough. Once he calmed down Gamma Liam decided to go home with his daughter. The hard task of explaining to his soul mate what had happened under their noses that they had not seen.

Luna Vanessa was heart broken too but she knew she had to explain their theory about Mara's destiny and Orion being a Gamma wolf. They were still discussing this with Beta Steeve when they were suddenly overcome through the pack bond by a blinding rage. Luna Vanessa was the first to understand that this fury was coming from Sage. What was happening now? Could the situation be even worse?

"It's Sage! There's a problem!" She exclaimed.

She tried to reach him through the mindlink but his walls were up and he was unreachable and the feeling of anger only intensified as she tried to get through to him.

"I can't reach him? You?" Luna Vanessa asked her mate.

Alpha Sloan shook his head no, "I can't either. I can't feel where he is. I can only tell you he's still in our territory."

"We need to find him, Sloan! He needs us! Now!" Luna Vanessa stated.

"I know let's find him. I can't send the patrol. it's to dangerous if he has lost the control over his wolf. Steeve stay here and see with Aaron if he has any idea of what is going on with my son."

"On it Alpha. Please keep me update and tell me what I can do to help."

"I will Beta." Alpha Sloan nodded.

"Please Goddness, keep our future Alpha safe! No more drama!" Beta Steeve prayed the Moon Goddness.