III. One Step Closer - Part 9 - Prisonier

After five days away - because yes, Aaron and Dakini hadn't been back for five days - he, Sage and Orion were supposed to have a guys' night out, getting to know each other and bonding. It was on Sage's initiative, after all Orion was his Gamma, so it was time to become friends. To fill the void that Niels had left...

Sage, Aaron and Orion were at The Burning Howl for their guys' night out. Sage was surprised to see his little brother so comfortable in his role as bartender. He was a huge success and Sage understood why Hayley wasn't allowed in anymore - she had caused too much trouble. Clearly, most of the girls were ogling him with envy that he didn't care about. Sam and Sage were very similar, they'd even been very close when they were younger, so Sage knew that like him, it was only his mate that mattered to Sam. But then again, if he were in Hayley's shoes, he would have been mad with jealousy and unable to control himself. Looking at his little brother, Sage promised himself that he would make an effort to find that close relationship they used to have when they were younger.

Everything had started well but the evening was not going as planned and was not going smoothly. A werecat douchebag had started talking about Mara in an inappropriate and vulgar manner, pissing off Sage and Orion. Taking the two of them apart, the discussion had quickly degenerated and a fight was about to break out. Sam had tried to calm things down, leaving the security of his bar for the first time, much to the delight of his groupies' wandering hands. At the end, all of them had been thrown out of the nightclub. But the damage was done and Sage shifted and ran off into the darkness of the night.

Mara was warned by Amaia who had sensed Orion's anger and so had asked him what was going on. Elijah and Sam had also notified her of the incident. Amaia had urged her to go and find him to try to calm him down. Sage had put up his walls so he wasn't reachable, but at least he wasn't deserting his anger in the pack's bond. Sam told her once, that their father taugh them how to block the pack link of their emotions. Mara decided to track him down, and found him still in his wolf form, near the cliff from which she had tried to end her life.

"You're magnificent!" She whispered, stroking his soft fur.

He pushed her with his muzzle so she could sit up and he could put his head on her lap. The feeling of his mate's hands in his fur soothed him already, making him pur.

"Can you take human form so we can talk, please?" She asked him, gently.

He growled softly before shifting into human again.

"Thank you." She said, placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

He kissed her again. With an urgent and needy kiss. Mara could sense he was still angry and on the verge.

"Why do you let them get under your skin?" Mara asked him.

" You didn't hear what they were saying about you..." Sage replied, shaking his head.

"There's more, Sage. I can feel it. What did they say to you to affect you like that?" Mara insisted.

"That I'll never live up to you. That we're not meant to be together. That sexually you're either frigid and I'm frustrated, or you like it rough and I'll never satisfy you because I can't give you the hard core sex you need. That we are doomed to fail." He spilled his guts in one breath.

"That's it?"

"You annoy me when it doesn't affect you." He snapped back.

"They're nobody to me. Besides, to be annoyed there would have to be some truth in what they said. Are you doubting us? Of a possible future between us?" She asked.

"It's not that!" He replied, avoiding looking at her.

"Then what is it? You promised to be honest." Mara reminded him.

"Hm..."

"If it's not that, it's about our sex life. We don't have to prove anything to anyone. What we do and what we like is our own business."

He sighed, looking away.

"Sage, please?"

He went and sat down with his back against a tree. He sighed again: "I have desires that you can't satisfy. . I could never do that to you. How could I after what your father did to you?"

"Tell me, your worst fantasy. I promise I can hear it." She begged him, coming to sit on his legs to force him to look at her. He looked into her eyes and saw that it was Avenging Mara (he never called her Bitchy).

"Mara...." He groaned.

"You can't tell me all the time that I'm perfect for you and be scared that I can't satisfy you. Prove that I'm the right one for you. Prove it to me."

"I want you to submit to me. I want to possess you in every way possible. Remind you that your mouth, your pussy and your ass are mine and mine alone. Mark them as mine. To remind you that I will now be the one and only. I want to see you begging me to take you. I want to see you on your knees ready to serve me when you've been naughty and punish you when you're a naughty kitten." He stated, not sharing everything he would like.

"Okay..." Mara muttered.

"Okay?" Sage questioned her.

"It's not that bad..." She shrugged.

Annoyed at her reaction, he gently pushed her away and stood up ready to leave.

"I want you to lust after me so hard that you lose control. I want you to demand my submission, My Alpha. I want you to jump on me, slam me against walls, trees, tear off my clothes. I want you to play with my body until I beg you to take whatever you want from me. I want you to fuck me so hard and deep that my body remembers who it belongs to for hours. I want you to punish me when I annoy you..." Mara's statement stopped him short.

"I'm going to punish you really often then..." He muttered.

He turned back to her, her eyes closed and a smile on her face: "The thought of you spanking me makes me so hot that my panties are soaked."

She finished sliding her hands down her body, one sliding between her legs, "Mmm, I can't wait to lie on your legs, bare ass at the ready for you to punish me or to drive me crazy with want and need. To feel my skin redden under your hands and my pussy getting wet under your skilled fingers."

She moaned, driving him crazy. In two steps he closed the gap between them and was in front of her, "Are you really wet for me, kitten?"

"Check for yourself Alpha. Make me submit to you. Show me who I belong to." She challenged him, biting her lower lip.

Running his hand under her panties and jeans, he confirmed what Mara had just told him. She was already ready for him.

" Kneel, Kitten. It's time to put your mouth to good use, after all since your return you've had words of defiance towards your Alpha. It's time you made amends."

Moaning Mara got down on her knees, eagerly.