CHAPTER EIGHT

Xiao zhan spent the night we'll after eating to his heart content, but he couldn't eat much since his stomach is small.

The next day he woke up early and decided to prepare breakfast for his husband, even if wang yibo has promised to treat him well he can't just slack off, as a ger it is his responsibility to serve his husband and can't be lazy.

He can cook well and he chose to prepare breakfast and by the time yibo will be awake then breakfast will he ready, checking the time it is still six in the morning so he wasn't that late.

For the first going inside the kitchen not because of cleaning and getting scolded by the maid's that were now dismissed, but for cooking for his husband he still remembers that he  was even intentionally burnt by the maid's and now has a lot of frightening scar's on his body and whenever he cried in pain the maid's will laugh and snicker in happiness and now thinking about it really made him afraid.

If he was courageous enough then he could have suggested to move to another place so that he could completely forget all the scary and dark thing's that happened, even if the maid's are no longer here, but every place he looked now makes him scared and reminded all the unhappy thing's that happened to him.

This beautiful big villa that alot of people would wish to live and never move, to him is nothing but nightmare and will forever haunt him, but he doesn't have the guts to tell wang yibo, what if yibo who has promised to be good changed again and goes to his old way's.

"Don't be scared, no one is here to bully me again, zhan zhan is courageous and can't be scared." Xiao zhan murmured, even though his body was trembling because of fear, he still managed to prepare breakfast.

The uncle who used to take care of wang yibo since he was a teenager until now saw and heard what xiao zhan has said and immediately guessed what might have happened for xiao zhan to be so scared, he slowly walked away without letting zhan know someone was outside the kitchen, because he knew he might scare the already terrified xiao zhan.

Uncle Zhou:"Young master I think it's high time you move to another house and start all over again, I just saw your ger in the kitchen not long ago."

Uncle Zhou told yibo everything that he saw earlier and also gave his own suggestions, yibo didn't waste time but called his secretary and instructed him on what to do.

"Uncle thank you so much, I know what to do." Yibo who was done talking with his secretary said with a smile on his face, he was about tgo downstairs with uncle Zhou when he was invited with loud noises coming from downstairs, he didn't waste time but rushed down the stairs.

Getting closer to the kitchen he heard a female voice clearly.

"Who gave you the right you bitch to get in the kitchen! Do you think yibo will even eat anything from a disgusting and slut bitch like you!" Ye bing shouted and lifted her hand to slap the trembling xiao zhan who was now sitting on the floor, his face pale and the food he has prepared was all over the kitchen floor.

Ye Bing hand didn't reach xiao zhan face whose eye's were tightly closed and waiting for the pain on his face, but rather ye bing herself got slapped and she staggered and almost fell down luckily her body came into contact with the kitchen wall, but she still  sat down on the floor because of dizziness.

Yibo rushed towards the trembling xiao zhan and picked him up and left the kitchen, he can see zhan hand has reddened meaning that the food that was thrown on the floor was hot and burned zhan hand.

"The...the food can't be eaten now, it's all destroyed." Zhan who has finally calmed down after getting reassured by yibo several times said and sniffled, his eyes which were red became redder.

"It's okay don't mind about the food, let me get a clean towel and the first aid kit." Yibo answered and left a minute later he came back and slowly cleaned the food residuals on zhan hand, he also cleaned the burnt area and applied an ointment.

"You stay here I will be right back." Yibo added and left.

Ye Bing who got slapped by yibo wanted to force her way to where yibo was but was stopped by uncle zhou.

"H-honey...I." Ye Bing who was courageous a second ago whispered but she didn't have the guts to look at yibo, she still remembers perfectly well how yibo slapped her and didn't even give her a second glance but carried the useless ger called xiao zhan and left, she still can't believe what was happening, the sudden change of thing's is just so confusing.

She stayed for a day hoping Wang yibo could call her and apologize for what has happened at the hospital and then the two could be happy as before, but nothing happened and she panicked, today she decided to come at the villa early and see what was happening, what she didn't expect was xiao zhan is perfectly fine and he even dared to answer back that he is preparing breakfast for his husband! Which husband? When wang yibo is his man! The useless ger got the gut's to answer back!.

"You seem not to understand  simple word's, when I said I don't want to see you ever again, I meant you and are nothing and we don't have anything to do with each other, iam married and it's my responsibility to be good and respectful to my ger, I was confused and blind before and did some stupid and unforgivable thing's, it's my fault that I led you all this while, now I have decided to change and treat my ger right, that means all those unnecessary relationships I had before will come to an end, your still young Iam sure you will find someone who will love you better." Yibo said what he wanted to say before but he didn't have time.

This mess that he has created is his fault, if he will not make everything clear and in the right track then xiao zhan will suffer even more, he has decided to change not only his fate but also that of xiao zhan, before anything will happen to xiao zhan he is ready to sacrifice his  life to make sure xiao zhan is safe and well protected.

Ye Bing:"You can't do this to me! I can't accept it! You promised to marry me and divorce that ger! Your just confused now! You know how I feel about you! Yibo please don't do this to me!"

Yibo didn't listen but had uncle Zhou see Ye Bing out, zhan who was told to be good and wait was curious and went to secretly what yibo was going to say to the mistress.

He was happy with yibo word's but at the same time heartbroken when he knew yibo had plans of divorcing him and marrying the beautiful lady, he knows he is just a ger and can't be compared to a beautiful lady like ye Bing.