TWENTY ONE

"What I know is that the woman came with a man and the two seem to be a couple,    I remember writing down the address where the two  live." The old woman answered and got up with the help of Ye Bing and ten minutes later she gave the piece of paper that was well kept.

Ye Bing took the piece of paper and looked at the well written address and smiled, her smile didn't reach her eyes, such a cursed child even his parents didn't want him and wanted him to die, such a ger who is nothing but bad luck will bring disasters to wang yibo when they keep staying together as husband and husband, she will do the right thing and remove that catastrophe from wang yibo and she is very sure Wang yibo will thank him later.

"Thank you so much grandma, your grandson will come in half an hour with the one million yuan and the two of you will leave here and start a new life somewhere else." Ye Bing who was really happy said and left the old woman's  shabby apartment, she felt suffocated and nauseated but she had to be patient and get what she came for.

Ye Bing didn't waste time but made a call informing whoever was on the other end she got what she came for, she didn't waste time but called for a taxi and instructed where she wanted to go.

Arriving at the said address she saw a beautiful midsized villa, she was at the right place, she couldn't help it but frown, it looks like the useless ger family is well off that's why they could shamelessly pay a large amount of money to get a few days old child get killed and no one knew for more than two decades.

"Xiao zhan I should applaud you, not only do you come from a well off family, your family is so vicious." Ye Bing whispered and knocked at the door.

Minutes later the door was opened by a woman who wore expensive clothes and jeweleries, her face full of make up and she looked at Ye Bing up and down.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The woman whose expression full of pride asked, she is already tired of her annoying son causing trouble outside and every day women come knocking at the door seeking marriage because her son impregnated them.

"Ma'am I wonder if you're madam Yu?" Ye Bing asked although she could tell.

The woman rolled her eyes arrogantly  "Yes everyone knows me, I wonder if your one of my sons admires and you've come here to cause trouble?" Madam Yu asked which made Ye Bing lips to twitch.

"Of course not madam Yu, I came here because I want to have a word with you."

Madam Yu:"What is it that you want to say? You can say it out here."

Ye Bing wasn't angry or annoyed with madam Yu's words but she smiled and answered. "I wonder if madam Yu is interested to talk about what happened more than twenty years ago at ****orphanage, I am more than ready to say it here."

Madam Yu's expression changed and her arrogance disappeared in an instant when she heard Ye Bing words and she looked at Ye Bing more seriously.

Ye Bing was satisfied with the reaction of madam Yu, having people look so helpless and scared is what she loves the most and it looks like with this woman she could do whatever she wants without any problems.

"Who the hell are you? What do you want?" Madam Yu who was really scared this time asked and opened the door to let Ye Bing inside and the two sat down.

"I am just a curious girl who loves solving mysterious cases, I just want to know what' your relationship with that baby ger?" Ye Bing asked.

Madam Yu looked at the girl in front of her and decided not to be so arrogant and do something that will make him regret and destroy her family.

Madam Yu :"Well he wasn't my son but my husband's ex ger partner, since my husband loved me and wanted to start a family with me she divorced the ger and used my family to get rid of the few days old child, this way after that ger knew of his child death and saw the ashes of the baby even if he will die it could be said he died because of the extreme grief of the childs death."

Ye Bing was surprised she thought the woman was xiao zhan mother and they abandoned him because he was a  ger, but she was wrong, this madam Yu is actually the step mother of xiao zhan and Mr Yu is so vicious he didn't hesitate to kill his own son just to get rid of his married ger.

Madam Yu still remembers the annoying ger who was so innocent and naive and easily manipulated, what she hated the most about that ger at that time was him being so soft hearted and good hearted and ready to help, what's so good about being good.

His now husband was her boyfriend when they were together in senior high school, but they separated when they joined university, she went to another country to further her studies and when she came back she realized that the man she loved is already married to someone else, she can't accept that, the two were in love and it didn't take long for the two to fall in love again.

Mr Yu couldn't just let his ger go because at that time his ger was pregnant and he had to at the moment bring the woman he was secretly dating to his house and lied to his ger that this woman was his good friend and work mate too.

The gullible ger didn't doubt his husband's lies but believed it because not once the ger had he dreamt that his husband would actually cheat on him.

The now madam Yu became best friends with the ger and she pretended to really care about the ger but secretly date the ger husband and by the time the ger came to know it was too late and went into early labour.

Madam Yu at that time together with Mr Yu took the ger to the hospital and when the ger gave birth and was unconscious, Mr Yu took the child and left together with his girlfriend and then he returned back day's later to the hospital told the truth about his relationship with his high school classmate and the death of the baby and he brought the ashes which were actually a puppy ashes, the ger was forced to sign the divorce papers by Mr Yu and a week later he married the love of his life.

Madam Yu who still remembers the ger whose name was Xiao Gu and the ger used to say if he gave birth to a ger like him then he will name him xiao zhan.