CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Yibo left with xiao zhan leaving behind the angry li jun.

Wang yibo wasn't that happy even after the toilet, he just grabbed Zhan's hand tightly and never said a word.

Xiao zhan panicked and at the same time worried, he is not sure if wang yibo is angry with him and will get even with him after they get back home because of what has happened, when yibo entered the toilet earlier and saw how he was hugged by li Jun, the posture was obviously not good especially to a married ger like him.

Wang yibo said bye to his friends and left without looking back, Zhan's heart beat accelerated and he decided  to explain himself before they arrived back home.

"Yibo...I... it's not what you think, I didn't do anything with him." Zhan who stuttered his eyes looking at the driving Wang yibo making sure not to miss his expression.

"I believe you, he is a jerk and was only trying to provoke me, be careful next time and don't go anywhere without me next time else I will be worried." Yibo answered and he concetrated on driving.

Zhan smiled and was very happy, all those wild scenarios that he had imagined didn't happen, his husband trusted him and even if warned him on not walking alone, with how scared he was earlier he will surely wouldn't dare walk outside alone without someone he trusts being with him, that li Jun is really shameless, he knows perfectly well he is married but he still went as far as confessing to him and even tell him to betray his husband!.

Does he look so soft and gullible! Does that li jun think he will easily betray his changed husband and follow him just because his husband was once bad? He is not such a kind of ungrateful ger! His principles and conciousness won't let him do such heartless thing! He will stay with wang yibo and support him forever, he still remembers his vow's when he married Wang yibo.

When they arrived back home, yibo picked up the surprised xiao zhan and went directly to their room. "Let me clean you up, just imagining that bastard touching you, it makes me really upset." Yibo said and gently placed zhan on the bed then hovered on top of him.

"I smell of sweat, let me go and shower first." Zhan who knew what wang yibo was upto said and tried to push yibo away but his white slender hand's were caught and placed above his head.

"You don't smell of sweat, I just love everything about you." Yibo answered and claimed zhan lip's for a deep kiss, the two rolled around the sheet's for hour's.

Xiao zhan forgot about lu bai situation and indulged himself in pleasure, no one will reject something that will make him feel good especially from someone you truly love, when they were both satisfied it was already evening and dinner has been prepared.

The two showered together and went downstairs for dinner, zhan remembered about lu bai and decided to speak with his husband.

"Yibo about that ger earlier, Iam worried about him, he is pregnant and it looks like his life isn't that good, if I have the ability I really want to help him, I'm not sure what will happen to him if something serious happened especially now that his condition is special." Zhan said while eating.

Wang yibo chopsticks stopped from moving for a second, mentioning pregnancy he remembers how he ignored and tortured xiao zhan even more when he knew of pregnancy and after zhan gave birth alone without anyone to help him, he viciously took the baby away from him and gave the baby to Ye Bing.

Now hearing xiao zhan word's he can't help it but blame himself, it's his fault, he never cared before and now if got blessed him with a child he will surely not make the same mistake, as for lu bai if li shi didn't listen to him then he will surely do his level best to help the ger.

"Don't worry I will not let the ger suffer, I will do my best to help him." Yibo answered.

Zhan smiled his eyes full of stars. "I know my husband is the best! You will not let a pitiful ger like him who is suffering continue suffering when you can help." Zhan said and served food for his husband.

Yibo could only smile but deep down he knew he failed his ger miserably and in this life it looks god is trying to test him and see if he has learnt his lesson and saw his mistakes.

"I will do anything for you, seeing you happy and smiling all the time in this life will make not have any regrets, I was a jerk before and almost lost you."

"Hubby forget about the past and focuse on our future, soon I will be pregnant and our family will grow, I really want to have your baby."

"Then we will have to work hard and make a baby as cute as you."

The two were like newly marriage couple who has just fallen in love and married, the dinner was harmonious and laughter could be heard from the dining from time to time.

**********
On the other hand Ye Bing saw wang yibo leaving with xiao zhan, she didn't expect yibo will actually take out a ger to such an expensive restaurant, not only that but he let his friend's meet the ger, she remembers telling Wang yibo to introduce her to his friend's but everytime he gives reasons so as not meet them.

But today he actually he took that bitch of a ger! Her life has been miserable for months, she is used to life of luxury and now everything has been going south, she used to go to salon and spa weekly, does shopping for expensive clothes, shoe's and jeweleries almost every day, but now not only can she not afford she is forced all those expensive jeweleries so as to continue living the kind of life she is used to.

"You must be Ye Bing right Wang yibo girlfriend?" Ye Bing who was in deep thoughts was brought back to her sense's with the voice behind her and saw a handsome young man, but he can't be compared to wang yibo.

"Yes and you are?"

"Iam li jun Wang yibo uncle."

Ye Bing was surprised, she heard of li Jun name several times but she never expected she will actually meet this li jun and now she is curious why this young man came to find her.

"This is no place to talk, how about going inside I want to have a word with you." Li Jun added and invited ye Bing to the restaurant, the two booked a cube and decided to talk.

"Iam curious why Mr li jun invited me here and wants to talk to me." Ye Bing asked.

"Well I cut the story short, I know your relationship with my nephew now is bumpy." Li Jun said and seeing the change on Ye Bing expression he knew he got the right person.

"Then why are you here and telling me this, are you here to mock me?" Ye Bing asked unhappily.

"Ofcourse not, I want to work together, let's help each other."

"How?"

"I love the ger my nephew married, I know you love my nephew, let's help each other I get my ger xiao zhan and you get your man what do you think?" Li jun answered, he doesn't care if this ye Bing will be successful to get back his nephew, but what he needs he must get it and xiao zhan will be his.

Ye Bing hesitated for a while but at the end she accepted, as long as he will be together with wang yibo then she is ready to do anything even if it means using this li jun.